Something that annoys you

Started by ericj, June 06, 2008, 05:22:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TanookiSuitSam

Quote from: 80sFREAK on August 29, 2012, 06:28:53 pm
Quote from: TanookiSuitSam on August 29, 2012, 05:01:08 pm
Quote from: 80sFREAK on August 29, 2012, 04:52:31 pm
Not this shit again :(

I'm assuming there was earlier drama surround this or what? I haven't actually read the thread that far back so sorry if i'm dredging up old memories.
That pinky shit is everywhere lol

Yeah, I'm generally a large cartoon guy. But I can't get into MLP. Just seems so...eh.

Mind you, I have no beef with people who watch it. But when you shove it in my face for the sake of trying to make your obsession with a girls cartoon seem justified, then I got a problem with it.
hi

jpx72

I managed to watch one episode of MLP to the end..... It was weird.. I mean... Horses? Coloured horses? WTF?
(yeah I know there are more bizzare things, for example I love Spongebob ;D)

Nightstar699

Ah, Bronies. What will forever be the scum of the earth, and the ultimate joke and ridicule of the Internet. I have no problem with the fact that they watch MLP, (although I hate MLP, I watch plenty of shows that most would consider "weird"), but becoming part of some stupid little group, just because some other people watch it? And giving yourself a label, as if it's your only personality trait... it's hard not to feel superior to these people.

And the fact that they shove their garbage down everyone's throat, commenting on stuff that has NOTHING to do with Ponies, with Pony-related comments. Just ensures their status of bottom-dwelling wastes of air.

Perhaps the funniest part is that they consider themselves to be better than furries, and often bash what furries do, despite the fact that Bronies encapsulate every negative trait of the prototypical furry, dialed up to 11. And then some.

Oh yeah, and the animation in MLP is fucking horrendous. But then again they're catering to an audience who has no standards for quality, so that's to be expected.

^ I've had to say all this shit 3 times so far this week. Being a contrarian is a dirty job.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

famiac

Amen. My friend took up a challenge to watch 7 episodes and not like it. He liked it. He's easily influenced...

Nightstar699

More than likely he doesn't truly enjoy it, he's just trying to be "hip" and "edgy" by fitting a mold created by the most idiotic side of the internet... however the hell that works.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

Jedi Master Baiter

If this aired 12 years earlier I might've been watching it.

Anyone remember the days of Power Puff girls? I used to feel it was a cartoon aimed towards girls but that I really liked anyway. ;D

Nightstar699

Quote from: Jedi QuestMaster on September 01, 2012, 08:23:16 pm
If this aired 12 years earlier I might've been watching it.

Anyone remember the days of Power Puff girls? I used to feel it was a cartoon aimed towards girls but that I really liked anyway. ;D

Same here! Powerpuff Girls is pretty good, and I liked the recent anime adaptation of it as well. I don't have a problem with anyone liking something which they aren't the target audience for, my hatred for Bronies comes from their elitist nature towards anyone who doesn't watch MLP, and how they shove it down everyone's throat.

ericj

September 02, 2012, 04:36:47 pm #877 Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 04:59:08 pm by ericj
People who argue about politics based on what they heard on TV or read on a blog. It's all distilled media talking points you're arguing about so shut the fuck up, please. The actual political landscape and how it all works is so much more complex than your little one-sentence Facebook mindset can understand.

I hate election years.

L___E___T

It generally comes down to whether you lean left or right and little else.  I lean right but I muich prefer Obama because I think the US is already in the right as it is.  
Not my country of course so pretty much moot, but I pay an interest and it's just my 2 cents ;)
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

JohnnyBlaze

It doesn't matter who you vote for here. They are all puppets. The real people who run this country are the financial institutions, the oil industry, and the military. When we as a nation want something, we cannot get it. Yet when any of the three I mentioned want something, they get it. Bush and his cabinet should be tried for war crimes for forcing us into a war under false pretenses(he said that Iraq was not only partially responsible for 9/11, but that they had weapons of mass destruction, which were later proven false), but you will NEVER see that happen. Yet, if the leader of a country that we don't consider "free" were to do the same thing, they'd be tried, convicted, AND executed. Look at Saddam. I'm no foreign sympathizer. Not by a LONG shot. But, it just saddens me that our country has turned into this and the principles of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights no longer exist.
Famicom Disk System: The More You Play It, the More You'll Want to Play

petik1

I hate how self-centered almost everyone is. We as a society have been teaching people that their feelings and opinions matter. It may sound harsh, but they don't. So instead of teaching them how to actually make progress, we teach them how to complain about the lack of progress, and how to assume someone better than them will do it.

That's another thing that annoys me. The fact that there are people who are smarter than I and can do things I will never be able to. For whatever reason, I can't accept that.

famiac

Says the guy that's complaining... ::)

80sFREAK

The fucking Zwinky. The fucking cartoon yourself  >:(
I don't buy, sell or trade at moment.
But my question is how hackers at that time were able to hack those games?(c)krzy

Nightstar699

Quote from: 80sFREAK on September 04, 2012, 08:30:40 pm
The fucking Zwinky. The fucking cartoon yourself  >:(

Yes. Very yes.

Also, controllers that have absurdly short cords. (I'm looking at you, Famicom) Good thing I can use NES controllers with my A/V Fami.

People who abuse internet memes rather than thinking of something interesting, clever, or thought-provoking to say annoy me too. They can go to hell.

Cheetahmen

Quote from: Nightstar699 on September 05, 2012, 01:40:11 amPeople who abuse internet memes rather than thinking of something interesting, clever, or thought-provoking to say annoy me too. They can go to hell.

Reminds me of the AS Computing class I was in at college. ::)
Life is too short to be little.
Twitter | DeviantArt | Youtube | Twitch