Something that annoys you

Started by ericj, June 06, 2008, 05:22:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ulera

THIS IS AMAZING! I don't have to eat the loss after all. I got a package in the mail today from the kid with all my games in it, in the same condition they were when I sent them.  ;D (I have NO idea why it took this long though)

Drinks all around! (Obviously, since this is the internet, you have to provide your own drinks, and just imagine that I'm paying for it)

manuel

Wow, I would not have expected that!

ulera

Yeah, he said he shipped it two weeks ago and I just didn't believe him. I would say Sandy delayed it but if he shipped it when he said he did it should have gotten here long before Sandy even hit. I mean, stuff I've bought from you has arrived faster and you're on the other side of the world. Oh well, there's no point in trying to figure out why it got hear slow, I'm just happy it actually got here :)

Jedi Master Baiter

Hitting my shin on my bike pedal when I carry it into my room. GOD WHY?!

By the way, ulera, what's the date on the postage?

Protoman

Being ignored  ;)

What I really hate is when I reach into a cupboard or something to grab or drop something, then when retracting my hand I knock something over!  >:( >:(

fcgamer

I hate fleamarket price gougers.  If someone price gouges and I am interested in something, sometimes I will just attempt to get a small reduction in price, such as $2-3 or whatever.  Not asking half price or crazy shit like that.  If the person absolutely refuses, I usually just walk as the price is often not the biggest concern to me.  It is the principle behind it, people should be open to negotiation on this sort of thing and if you can't even budge for a buck or two, then I probably don't need your wares bad enough.
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

UglyJoe

Yeah, it's especially annoying when they have no idea what the items are worth.  There was a guy selling some GameBoy titles, and he had Wizard and Warriors X.  He wanted $20 for it.  I offered $10 and he just grunted "no".  So I walked around the rest of the market and came back to him before heading home.  I offered him $10 again, he grunted "no" again, and then I went home and bought it off of eBay for $5 shipped.  I swear people like that must go to flea markets and never manage to sell off any of their junk :D

Jedi Master Baiter

Cancel buttons that don't cancel. Very true of Photoshop. :diskkun:

famifan

security16

This ikky heat and lag in runescape!

Jedi Master Baiter

security16

Sure but it's raining today and lightning lots of awesome lightning!

manuel

Japanese drivers  >:(
They manage to produce traffic jams regardless of the number of cars on the street.  :upsetroll:

L___E___T

The NRA's ignorance is still really annoying me
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

Jedi Master Baiter

Quote from: security16 on December 24, 2012, 09:30:53 pm
Sure but it's raining today and lightning lots of awesome lightning!

It's because we traded. ;) Thanks for the sunny day today. :D