Something that annoys you

Started by ericj, June 06, 2008, 05:22:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightstar699

Yeah that is quite annoying indeed. Have you tried using Malwarebytes?
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

nerdynebraskan

Funny you  should ask! I downloaded it and two other recommended anti-virus programs for my Ubuntu OS, but I haven't been able to actually run any of the three programs. Makes me even more suspicious that shenanigans are happening on the computer; reminds me of the bad old days on Windows where I'd get a virus so bad that it would be able to successfully attack and sabotage my anti-virus programs.
Can Nintendo Age Beat Every NES Game in 2015?

http://nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=31&threadid=140551

StJackie

My Cat jumping off the top shelf onto my body at 5 am every morning.

security16

Having yet another respiratory infection

manuel

Pushy people.
And public servants who complain that they have too much work (pfft!  ::) ) and get too little pay ( :crazy: ).

Cheetahmen

July 06, 2013, 05:26:06 am #1100 Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 03:26:00 am by Cheetahmen
Video games where you have to rely on luck to win, unless it's a gambling game or something like that. If I want something luck-based I'll just get a scratchcard, at least that way I might get some money out of it. ;)

Also, not having AC at this time of year makes Summer an absolute hell. :(
Life is too short to be little.
Twitter | DeviantArt | Youtube | Twitch

security16

People bitching about summer and no AC in the middle of winter  ;D
Also having really faint bruising on my neck which may have been from the altercation with my ex on friday. Oh yes My ex also is very annoying but thats a very very long story

tonev

My cat rubbing his head on the famicom cartridge and corrupting the game   ;D It is a good thing that it does not happen often but when it does i have progressed a lot in a  game :D
I am back everyone :)

L___E___T

That's quite funny, cats always have a knack of doing that on the one place you'd rather they didn't huh! :)
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

security16

The random unexpected yowling of my cats at ungodly hours is also pretty annoying.

famifan

security16

Quote from: famifan on July 17, 2013, 12:33:23 am
cat lovers  ;D

Do you dislike cats making love or people who love cats making love?

Nightstar699

A comrade of mine was whining about the difficulty of a boss in some game, I asked him to elaborate as to what made this boss so difficult, and he replied with this...

"They programmed shit that was too cheap in the game, there ya go."

Can't tell if I'm being trolled or not, but either way that annoys me.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

L___E___T

I'd say if cheap but predictable and readable, then no excuse.  If cheap combined with unreadable/predictable then that's a somewhat credible excuse.

An example of a cheap but predictable and readable final boss is Vega aka M.Bison in SF2.  An example of a cheap but unpredictable/unreadable final boss is Hiroki in Shinobi.

In short, grossly difficult but fair is fine.  Quite difficult while also unfair is not fine.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

Cheetahmen

Living over 50 miles away from the nearest beach in the middle of a heatwave. :octorok:
Life is too short to be little.
Twitter | DeviantArt | Youtube | Twitch