Something that annoys you

Started by ericj, June 06, 2008, 05:22:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MaxXimus

Its not too bad. I just wear two or three hoodies and im warm enough. I dont like jackets.

smeghead

I have a friend who is on work in Canada, he told me our winters are piece of cake compared with the winter there!  :o

MaxXimus

Winnipeg and the surrounding towns get it REALLY bad. Today we have a high of 0°C with a wind chill of -27°C and a low of -16°C. That doesn't sound too bad except we have really strong winds with blizzarding snow and freezing rain. Very strange weather right now indeed.

smeghead

When worms ate my onion from the garden...  >:(
...next time when planting some vegetables, i'm gonna use salty water on the ground... that's good protection from pest.

wholesalewatch648

sleeping 3 hours and having food poising , one of the crappiest days today. threw up 5 times ...
I am a big Nintendo fan! especially GameBoy, N64, SFC, GC. And of course Mario games
I collect SFC/N64 mainly. Some rare famicom stuff too. Also miscellaneous video game stuff.

UglyJoe

CBS turning into The Weather Channel just because it's snowing here.  I wanted to watch The Price Is Right!

nintendodork

Seeing old posts of mine on this forum.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

smeghead

L___E___T

I just read that really quickly as 'tramps in leggings' then pictured them in my head, wondering why you would get annoyed at that?  I am not sure why but when I read or hear things I often picture a mental photograph of them before it feels like I've even digested the words themselves.  It's involuntary, a reflex.  Some of my friends will say things, for example when I'm eating, knowing that I'll picture something unpleasant.  That can be annoying.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

P

I do that too. Almost everything in my memory has a mental picture attached to it.

smeghead

My sister talking on the phone with her boyfriend and yelling on him because he added some hot chick on FB  ::)

famifan

getting an intimate question thru the private message here :-[ :o :'( :help: :fire:

L___E___T

What on earth?  What kind of question are we talking about?
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

famifan

to tell the truth, somebody was too concerned about my gender :yoshi: I'm still shocked

MaxXimus

Weird.  I always just assumed you were male. :s. No offense if you're not. ..

it annoys me when one day we have beautiful weather (+3°C) and a few days later its freezing again (-39°C with wind chill)