Something that annoys you

Started by ericj, June 06, 2008, 05:22:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Russam5354

Yup. eBay scammers. That sucks. I wanted to go into the NES/FC bootleg and repro. business for a while. If I do, I will make it clear that they are not legit, and will also sell them at a reasonable price.
あなたはイースターエッグを発見!
I mainly collect Gamecube (GCN) items. I collect other items too, but I'm focusing on my GCN collection currently.

smeghead

L___E___T

Relax, you just haven't found the right girl yet - something to be excited for, not annoyed about :)
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

MaxXimus

I will say this though.  I played games way more before I had a girlfriend, haha. :p

Russam5354

Something that annoys me? The friend zone.
あなたはイースターエッグを発見!
I mainly collect Gamecube (GCN) items. I collect other items too, but I'm focusing on my GCN collection currently.

smeghead

How quickly can get fat in short period  >:(

MaxXimus

Quote from: smeghead on March 30, 2014, 09:24:12 am
How quickly can get fat in short period  >:(

I feel the pain. Im not fat or anything. I have a bit of flub though haha.

fcgamer

Quote from: smeghead on March 25, 2014, 09:46:42 am
Not having a girlfriend  :(

Oh believe me, this is a good thing, not a bad one  ;)  It seems like my wallet is always drained down, even to the point where I thought it would be good to take a second job, two nights a week.  At first I thought that maybe I was just spending too much money on games but I figured it out one time and the amount was a lot less compared to the cost spent on nice dinners, gifts, everything else.

Then there comes the nagging, the controlling and manipulating, the paranoia about whether you are seeing other girls or not, just because you randomly talked to someone on the bus or at church.  Believe me, if you have a few close bros, a few beers and some games, you are set.
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

smeghead

I wish i have friend like You, fcgamer!!!  :)

Post Merge: March 30, 2014, 01:11:04 pm

(in real life) !!

zmaster18

Haha yes I agree man, fcgamer!!!

Something that really grinds my shit is ebay scammers!!!!! Buyers who claim their purchase wasn't as described are annoying!

I had someone today claim the AV modded Famicom he bought had magically arrived yellowed, scratched, chipped, and "displaying garbled graphics when the system was in the ON position AND OFF position...  >:(  However, that lie is so obvious that I should hopefully win the case, so I'm not too worried. This was probably just another person with buyer's remorse or someone trying to swap a junk Famicom with one of my pretty ones for free  ???

MarioMania

April 05, 2014, 10:09:36 pm #1285 Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 12:55:51 pm by L___E___T
Talking about ebay

I bought a XBOX 360 VGA HD AV Cable for $4 shipped on March 15

Sends it on the 22nd with no tracking, 3 weeks later nothing emailed him 2 times, No Reply

Open Claim Case, Never had to do this

What is up with sellers that don't reply?

smeghead

It annoys me... more like makes me sad - my dad's blood pressure's too high  :(

MaxXimus

It's pissing me off that my godparents are giving us such a hard time about my son Blayne's name.  They are trying very hard to pressure us to change it.

L___E___T

Your godparents?  Surely they don't have much influence.  Ask them if they'll change their name first to let you know they're serious about it.  Devoted godparents wouldn't hesitate.  Besides, a name is what you make it.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

zmaster18

Quote from: L___E___T on April 12, 2014, 11:39:02 am
Your godparents?  Surely they don't have much influence.  Ask them if they'll change their name first to let you know they're serious about it.  Devoted godparents wouldn't hesitate.  Besides, a name is what you make it.

Haha yes this!! Why are they asking to change your own kid's name? WTF? Are they religious or something?