Something that annoys you

Started by ericj, June 06, 2008, 05:22:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MaxXimus

Nope. My godfather just hates the name and he is really stubborn.  My godmother is supporting him with it. His reasoning is that he went to high school with someone named "blaine" and he didnt like him... its stupid. All they are doing is making fun of his name and being rude about the whole thing. ..

I told them there is no point doing that because no matter what they say it isnt changing and they better not hold it over his head or treat him differently.

Dendy

Damn... Just drop the godparents...
At Classic Nintendo Gaming Forum we play nes/famicom games! Join us at http://www.nintendoforum.nl

MaxXimus

Im not going to do that, but I will make it pretty clear that it's an all or nothing package with me and my boys. If they bring it up again, I'll mention that in grade 3 there was a girl in my class, Val, who wasn't nice to me (that's my godmothers name) and so she should change her name.

Dendy

Quote from: MaxXimus on April 12, 2014, 02:51:07 pm
Im not going to do that, but I will make it pretty clear that it's an all or nothing package with me and my boys. If they bring it up again, I'll mention that in grade 3 there was a girl in my class, Val, who wasn't nice to me (that's my godmothers name) and so she should change her name.

They could also use Christian name, when you baptized your son didn't he get Christian name?
At Classic Nintendo Gaming Forum we play nes/famicom games! Join us at http://www.nintendoforum.nl

L___E___T

That is his Christian name, but I'll be surprised if he's baptised yet, the little chap's only days old! :)
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

MaxXimus

Actually they aren't going to be baptized.  :/

Russam5354

According to your godparents, 'statistics' show that 9 out of 10 "Blayne"s are dicks. It's also fact and basic logic. I mean, it's true. All people with this one name are asses and freaks. I mean its logic. Just because I didn't like a guy in high school with this name, anyone that I will ever meet in my lifetime that have this name are assholes.

My point: your godparents' logic is a bit messed up.
あなたはイースターエッグを発見!
I mainly collect Gamecube (GCN) items. I collect other items too, but I'm focusing on my GCN collection currently.

MaxXimus

Yup. I set it straight though. There won't be any more talk about his name.

security16

Being so out of the loop and not knowing that people here have had children! Though I do remember vaguely the announcement of the pregnancy!
Also this manage projects assessment being intentionally vague and really annoying. The joys of wanting to be the boss lady!

BonBon

Every post by user Russam5354

Russam5354

April 26, 2014, 01:18:09 pm #1300 Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 02:07:48 pm by Russam5354
What the fuck did I ever do to you, Jay?
Quote from: Jay-ray on April 26, 2014, 01:12:54 pm

How are ALL of my posts annoying, dude?

Quote from: nintendodork on February 21, 2014, 12:29:25 pm
Seeing old posts of mine on this forum.

That bothers me too dude. LOL.

Seriously though. How the fuck can this guy not annoy you? You can't have a crack addict in an ad with the word "kid" in it.
Damn it. I just gave Jay an example of an annoying post XD
あなたはイースターエッグを発見!
I mainly collect Gamecube (GCN) items. I collect other items too, but I'm focusing on my GCN collection currently.

nintendodork

That was a fairly recent post, actually. I was referring to the posts that still manage to keep my post count up to three per day even though I only log on maybe once a week now and post even less. I was worse than any of our current post-whores.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Russam5354

Wow. Why were you such a big whore post whore?
あなたはイースターエッグを発見!

security16

I don't mind postwhores who are informational, venting frustration at life in general or being amusing but when you start posting to intentionally cause drama on a forum with well established members of that forum you're gonna have a bad time. There is enough butthurt on the internet so PLAY NICE!!!

Also being biologically female especially at a certain point of a month really fucking blows I have the weirdest case of penis envy :P

MaxXimus

Quote from: Jay-ray on April 26, 2014, 01:12:54 pm

he's been almost tolerable for me the last couple weeks. For the most part I just ignore his posts. He obviously makes some of his posts specifically to get reactions out of people,  so why bother feeding in to it, you know?