Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 19, 2019, 01:40:15 PM
Home Famicom World Search Calendar Login Register

+  Famicom World
|-+  Misc.
| |-+  Off-Topic Chat (Moderators: manuel, L___E___T)
| | |-+  Something that annoys you
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] Print
Author Topic: Something that annoys you  (Read 892851 times)
Jedi QuestMaster
Jedi Knight
FW Legacy
FamicomBox

« Reply #1545 on: September 15, 2019, 04:37:39 PM »

Now I'm even more confused! Huh

I thought, for some reason, someone at your apartment complex orders food from next door and the scooter comes in and parks wherever they want for a brief amount of time, not there's no parking next door so someone parks their scooter at your apartment complex for extended lengths of time!

If it's blocking the entryway, why are you the only one complaining? Is it because it's Sunday? Are you the only one being inconvenienced?

Also, which owner are you talking to? Owner of the restaurant or owner of your apartment?

By the way, smokers who discard their cigarette butts on the ground doesn't make much sense unless you hate people and the environment or something... but smokers in the military who did this on base makes no sense whatsoever considering the fact that we have to field day our area every week! So they would have to pick them up anyway, but they still did it! Fucking pendejos, I swear!

fcgamer
Sharp C1

« Reply #1546 on: September 15, 2019, 11:05:03 PM »

I have no idea how the other people feel about the parking. I guess they just deal with it, probably never having experienced anything else in their lives.

I spoke with the owner of the shop about the situation.

I don't smoke, so I don't particularly enjoy cigarettes butts on the ground. Moreso, though, I just don't want the area where I'm living looking like a dump. It's odd that there's room for parking at the shop, and also this guy never throws cigs at his restaurant. He doesn't want his area looking like a dump either, obviously

Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: