Something that annoys you

Started by ericj, June 06, 2008, 05:22:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

133MHz

The high prices of everything >:(

LocalToast

Quote from: 133MHz on May 05, 2009, 02:20:42 pm
The high prices of everything >:(

Or a lack of money -- for me, anyway. After buying a new computer and DSi, the timing of my interest in a Famicom collection was rather poor. :-\ Ah, well. It's not like everything will disappear once I get money.

nintendodork

The fact that DQ doesn't have a medium size for their drinks/fries...WTF?
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

japanfreak

UglyJoe

People who pronounce the word "query" as if it were "quarry".  This gets quite annoying when someone is attempting to explain a database procedure.

manuel

Highly hypotactic sentences stretching over half a page... and I have to translate that POS.
When do people realize there's this nice thing called "full stop", and it can be used quite often...

Jedi Master Baiter

AVGN :P

He finally did X-Men, like I told him to a long ass time ago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fReujT2cdx4&feature=popular

but he apparently also did Wolverine, a pretty decent game in my opinion. >:(

By the way, is it just me or does it look like he's gaining weight? :/

133MHz

Quote from: Jedi QuestMaster on May 06, 2009, 09:34:47 pm
but he apparently also did Wolverine, a pretty decent game in my opinion. >:(

He does games that people consider decent on occasion. If you read his FAQ it says that he does it for comedy purposes only and even he thinks that some of the games he reviews aren't as bad as he says, so I'm cool with it, even if I see him ranting about a game I particularly like.

japanfreak

Yeah, same goes with smb3:P

nintendodork

IMO, I think it's stupid to have to act like you're angry at a game to get views.  I know he's the AVGN, but even if he does act angry, he could at least say all the good things about the game in an angry tone...it used to be really confusing for me to watch his videos, because I didn't think anyone could hate so many games. :o

It would be way better if he were actually that mad at stuff :P
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

japanfreak

anyway, he was right about ljn:P

manuel

Most LJN stuff is really crap.

Blue Protoman

I hate it when I stub my toe.
BP's Domain
Visit my site today!
http://bpsdomain.b1.jcink.com/

son_ov_hades

LocalToast

Hangnails... normally they aren't THAT bad, but I have one that's practically rooted underneath my fingernail... >:(

Ironically, I was talking with a friend at school about annoying hangnails, when shortly after I discovered this one.