Attention admins! FW Youtube account got hacked!

Started by 133MHz, June 24, 2008, 05:27:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

133MHz

http://www.youtube.com/user/FWCommercials

Quotegay fagz0r hacked
Want to Subscribe?
FWCommercials
Director
FWCommercials
Style: Variety
Last Sign In: 5 days ago
Videos Watched: 1,288
Subscribers: 24
Channel Views: 1,708
i think wats the funniest thing about me hacking this fucknut is that they dont know how stupidly easy their password was to hack.
l0lz hack3d guyz!

JC

Wow...that sucks. I don't think I know the password. FamicomJL ran that account. I'll have to guess at it. (Maybe the hackers can help me figure it out. :P)

133MHz

I guess the hackers changed the password so not even FamicomJL could access it now.

Your best option would be contacting Youtube staff as the owner of Famicom World, explain the situation clearly and see what they can offer to rectify the situation.

JC

Yeah...that poor account has been neglected. We'll see what we can do.

keiffer01

Wow that blows major ass... i hate people like that. Seriously whats their point in hacking a youtube account like that?! Like whats that gonna bring them in life!? Talk about having nothing to do. >:(

133MHz

Well, password cracking these days is always an admirable feat.

nurd

manuel

If it was Famicom then it deserved to be hacked. I'm sure it wasn't, though. Hopefully...

ericj

We should have a contest :P

Was it "FamicomWorld"?

133MHz

keiffer01

manuel

I think he's kidding, but there are actually people who use "password" as a password. :D

MaxXimus

For the longest time, I used password for my hotmail account.

Kuvio

For my passwords I just type randomly on the keyboard, then memorize what I typed. It's hard for someone to hack a password that is just gibberish.

ericj

For most of my passwords (especially the multitude I have at work) I use the sentence-construct idea--where you use the first letter of each word in a sentence. For instance, I could use,  "Steve was really glad the game from 1985 arrived on Monday." That would be: Swrgtgf1aoM

It's a lot easier to remember sentences   ;)