Famicom Scans

Started by UncleTusk, December 15, 2010, 07:01:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

UncleTusk

Hey Guys.  My name is Uncle Tusk or some may know me already as Vince.  I'm a big time CIB NES collector and I run www.uncletusk.com  as many of you know lots of the famicom games have been ported over to actual playable version on NES hardware.   I make boxes for games that don't have them as you can see on my site.   Anyways, I need some scans of game so I can make an amazing box for them.  I can pay for scans or I can give discounts on my site for them.

I need scans for

Crisis Force
Gradius 2

Scans need to be 600 resolution.  Jpeg or Tiff.   Contact me on here or email me at vince@uncletusk.com
Front Back and Sides.

NintendoKing

I am sorry but I cannot assist you, it's possible Manuel or UglyJoe might be able to accommodate you.
Good luck and welcome to Famicom World!

manuel

If I had one of those games I'd gladly scan them for you. And for free, too!  ;)
But unfortunately I don't own either, even as a cart.

Good luck! There has to be at least one member owning those games. If they have a scanner is another question, though.  :D

UncleTusk

Haha, thanks guys.  If you know of anyone that has them it'd be of much help.  I guess any japanese person that could translate the back to english would help as well, or I could just write something.  haha.

Thanks for the welcome.

UglyJoe

Jedi provided scans for Gradius II for our site, but they aren't print-quality scans.  I don't know if he has hi-res copies uploaded anywhere.

UncleTusk

I also need a scan of the sweet home box.  Does anyone have that?