Famicom Handbills (disk-kun.com) - UPDATED Sept 2017

Started by ckenda1, July 11, 2008, 10:41:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

L___E___T

Nice site, I think it would help though if (when you click on a poster for more details) the back button goes back to the page number you were on, it goes back 2 steps if that makes sense.  Great site though, already better than gamengai I reckon.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

ckenda1

August 04, 2009, 04:49:52 pm #31 Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 04:56:48 pm by ckenda1
I'll work on that L__E__T.  (EDIT: Fixed!  You should now return to the page you were previously viewing.  Downside, it isn't as smooth due to AJAX being turned off)

For now, I've changed the "preview" icons in the page view.  Instead of tiny, tiny scans of the handbills they are snippets from the actual handbill.  Let me know what you all think of that?!

Thanks,
Carl

ckenda1

lkermel

Awesome project !!!!

I love handbills and I have a handfull of them myself, maybe I could contribute to the site as well :)

ckenda1

5-6 more handbills have been added!

L___E___T

Quote from: Mr. Gimmick on August 14, 2008, 03:53:26 pm
Quote from: JC on August 14, 2008, 02:54:55 pm
I've never seen handbills for either. There was a Hebereke handkerchief they used to promote the game. I almost bought one for $3 a couple months ago.

cool, I heard about the hankercheif as well, no handbills tho :(. Do you have any pics of what it looks like, never have actually seen it

Breaking news and necropost - there IS a handbill of sorts, for Gimmick! Hebereke and Trip World, I have just received it.  I'll take some decent pics later for you and post them here.  It was a complete surprise.

大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

ckenda1

Quote from: L___E___T on February 03, 2014, 06:34:02 am
Quote from: Mr. Gimmick on August 14, 2008, 03:53:26 pm
Quote from: JC on August 14, 2008, 02:54:55 pm
I've never seen handbills for either. There was a Hebereke handkerchief they used to promote the game. I almost bought one for $3 a couple months ago.

cool, I heard about the hankercheif as well, no handbills tho :(. Do you have any pics of what it looks like, never have actually seen it

Breaking news and necropost - there IS a handbill of sorts, for Gimmick! Hebereke and Trip World, I have just received it.  I'll take some decent pics later for you and post them here.  It was a complete surprise.

Bringing this back from the dead.  I've added more scans over the years and recently updated the site. 

I am also curious to see this Gimmick handbills.  Luke where are those pics?

Enjoy folks!
-Carl

L___E___T

I forgot about this - it's less a handbill of sorts and more an insert, but I will try and find it to get it scanned.  There are some pics a way back on my Instagram page.
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。