April 28, 2024, 09:03:52 pm

DSi games on DS Lite ?

Started by Mindfreak, January 03, 2009, 08:37:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nintendodork

That's the whole point of the DSi...

So you can play both on it

And besides..if my Lite didn't have problems, I probably wouldn't get it..
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

UglyJoe

I must sound like a broken record here, but there is no such thing as a DSi cartridge.  It's been out since October and the only cart that's specifically for the DSi is a flash cart for playing pirated roms homebrew stuff.

PatMan33

satoshi_matrix

Nintendo pisses me off. The DS Lite didn't need to be redesigned. AGAIN. Its just like what happened with the GBA. The SP was so awesome I don't understand why they even bothered making the Micro.

My favorite handheld? Still the second generation GBA SP with the backlit screen. With an SD- flash cart capable of running GB, GBC GBA, NES and a slew of other games. Damn sexy little beast.

nintendodork

Quote from: UglyJoe on January 04, 2009, 07:32:10 am
I must sound like a broken record here, but there is no such thing as a DSi cartridge.  It's been out since October and the only cart that's specifically for the DSi is a flash cart for playing pirated roms homebrew stuff.
So that means some homeless kid who finds one on the street won't be able to play it :'(
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

UglyJoe

Quote from: satoshi_matrix on January 04, 2009, 06:47:23 pm
Nintendo pisses me off. The DS Lite didn't need to be redesigned. AGAIN. Its just like what happened with the GBA. The SP was so awesome I don't understand why they even bothered making the Micro.

Except, you know, people will buy it in droves and Nintendo likes to make money.  If that's not a good reason, I don't know what is.

PatMan33

Doesn't it suck to know too much? :P

satoshi_matrix

Quote from: UglyJoe on January 04, 2009, 09:14:24 pm
Quote from: satoshi_matrix on January 04, 2009, 06:47:23 pm

Except, you know, people will buy it in droves and Nintendo likes to make money.  If that's not a good reason, I don't know what is.

Oh I know........but it still pisses me off  :P