Club Nintendo is now available for North America.

Started by KEVMAN569, December 15, 2008, 07:28:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

KEVMAN569

Oh baby I've been waiting for this for a long time.  Now we don't have to search all over eBay for Game and Watch Collection. 

https://club.nintendo.com/

Enjoy!

Paul-FC

i cant sign up!!!!  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
i get to my email and it just will not continue... >:( >:( >:( >:(

turbo D

Too bad I shelled out all that cash for the G&W collection when it came out.  >:(
FC HVC-001 HC4593710 CPU-GPM-02 1989
FDS HVC-022 D1072158 FD7201P 6602 + new belt!
My FF setup!

PatMan33

It wasn't supposed to be up today. As of now the registration is closed. Check back tomorrow or later this week and it should be up.

Paul-FC

Quote from: PatMan33 on December 15, 2008, 07:50:20 pm
It wasn't supposed to be up today. As of now the registration is closed. Check back tomorrow or later this week and it should be up.

oh ok :P

PatMan33

satoshi_matrix

could someone care to explain what Club Nintendo is and why I should care? lol I've never heard of it.

turbo D

Points are gained by purchasing games and registering them with Nintendo. You can then use those points to get awesome prizes such as playing cards, controllers, games, etc.. The Prizes that they have given away in Japan recently are really cool! The coolest being the Game & Watch collection for the Nintendo DS (now available to everyone else :)). Another cool item exclusive to Club Nintendo was the SuperFamicom classic controller for the wii virtual console; it doesn't get much cooler than that!
FC HVC-001 HC4593710 CPU-GPM-02 1989
FDS HVC-022 D1072158 FD7201P 6602 + new belt!
My FF setup!

thegreatgonzo

Yesssss I just registered! Hope good tidings come out of it!
Dance, puppets... dance!

Romeo

I REALLY hope the points system (coins) are retroactive, all my Wii and Virtual Console games are already registered.

FamicomFreak

I registered too but only a few of my games have the pin code thing....that kind of sucks does that mean I have to buy games released by nintendo to get coins?
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

PatMan33

If it's anything like the old My Nintendo system, only first party (games made by Nintendo) will be eligible.

manuel

In Japan ALL games and hardware have point cards.
in Europe only games published by Nintendo earn you points.

PatMan33

I sent them a politely-disgruntled letter about their system not allowing me to get any points for my games that have already been registered. It would be a shame to stiff all of their loyal customers that have been registering their games for years and years. The kind of people that would redeem these points are their hardcore base... and I would imagine that Nintendo's hardcore base is...

... those crafty bastards. Cleverly played, Nintendo... cleverly played.

FamicomFreak

Well it looked too good to be true but still I'll keep my account and maybe someday gather enough coins to get something nice from their site.
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com