Pictures of Your Famicom!

Started by nintendodork, December 31, 2008, 12:46:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JC

I've never owned a square-button Famicom...those are featherpluck's pics.

FamicomFreak

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

nintendodork

December 31, 2008, 02:52:48 pm #17 Last Edit: January 30, 2009, 02:39:18 pm by nintendodork
What's inside that display to the right of your Famicom that's so full of "Mario Madness"? ;D
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

PatMan33

Looks like my favorite console, the Super Nintendo! :D

JC

nintendodork

December 31, 2008, 03:15:33 pm #20 Last Edit: December 31, 2008, 03:24:58 pm by nintendodork
Quote from: PatMan33 on December 31, 2008, 03:01:54 pm
Looks like my favorite console, the Super Nintendo! :D
Boooooo

Famicom pwns all is the best gaming device ever.

I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

nurd

Did you just say "pwn"?

Banned.  >:(

nintendodork

Quote from: nurd on December 31, 2008, 03:21:09 pm
Did you just say "pwn"?
I did no such thing! 
But you do agree right?

PatMan33

My dearest JC, you're simply misinformed. The 8-bit era is fine... they had some cute games and some nice ideas; however, it simply cannot compare to the 16-bit era which was superior in every way. Except, I suppose, the 8-bit era and the Famicom did have so many more interesting problems.

Paul-FC

ok this is getting wayy off topic

anyways heres mine

plus sometimes i use this ^^

Lorfarius

I never realised the grey top loader could take Famicom carts  :o Can it handle the FDS as well?
My own Retro gaming YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Lorfarius

nintendodork

JC

Quote from: Lorfarius on December 31, 2008, 04:21:47 pm
I never realised the grey top loader could take Famicom carts  :o Can it handle the FDS as well?

That's the AV Famicom. It's exactly like the NES, only it is made for 60-pin carts and the FDS. You're probably thrown off by the controller...the AV Famicom can use NES controllers because of the controller ports being the same as the NES.

133MHz

And the NES Zapper doesn't work out of the box (you need to solder two wires on the board to get it working).

Paul-FC

Quote from: Lorfarius on December 31, 2008, 04:21:47 pm

yes it can...
ill post a pic of it later with the fds on it