Pictures of Your Famicom!

Started by nintendodork, December 31, 2008, 12:46:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ooXxXoo

Lets see if you guys can find mine among this mess... :D (By the way JC sold me this one,THANKS indeed!)

But the Sharp twin gets the more use

ericj

So, how do you like that penguin famiclone I see in the pic?

ooXxXoo

It was junk, until I modified the video output amplifier and reversed the A,B buttons on the wireless controller...Now works great!...

keiffer01

Quote from: nintendodork on December 31, 2008, 02:24:50 pm
Is that a pic from your collection JC?  The round button controllers also seem a darker red than the square ones
Nope I have one and they're exactly the same color. Too bad I busted mine last year by trying to make a controller for the expansion port. :'(

FamicomFreak

Quote from: nintendodork on December 31, 2008, 02:52:48 pm
What's inside that display to the right of your Famicom that's so full of "Mario Madess"? ;D

Mario is locked up in there! Actually there are some consoles in there that I have for display.
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

djdac

turbo D

I've actually had this pic in my sig for quite some time now, but I thought it would be appropriate to post it here!  :D That is one crappy famicom and a refurb fds. Since I took this pic, I've also acquired the fds version of kid Icarus.

FC HVC-001 HC4593710 CPU-GPM-02 1989
FDS HVC-022 D1072158 FD7201P 6602 + new belt!
My FF setup!

nintendodork

I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Trium Shockwave

Here's my Fami and Fami + FDS along with the intial batches of games I got for each. Currently I'm up to 19 carts and 7 disks (counting the fact that I have both a sealed and loose copy of Doki Doki Panic). The Famicom was posed for these photos. Its usual residence is pulled out underneath my coffee table so I can easily play it.

FAMICOMfag

My AV Famicom near my AV modded Famicom.

son_ov_hades

Is that a Hong Kong version Famicom? Very cool.

FAMICOMfag

nensondubois

Expect A pic of my room with my current game collection.