March 28, 2024, 08:07:37 am

Last Movie/Show You Saw?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:13:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Rogles

July 15, 2009, 02:39:12 pm #1201 Last Edit: July 15, 2009, 02:49:52 pm by Rogles
Quote from: nintendodork on July 14, 2009, 08:35:01 am
My cousin just linked me to this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc

I can't believe anyone would get that mad over something like this.  If you think it's fake, watch the one with the truck.

XD

EPIC

Edit: the 4th one is amazing. :P
( ´_ゝ`)

nintendodork

The King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters.  I'm glad I finally got to see it.  I cracked up at the first video Steve sent in. :D
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Jedi Master Baiter

Quote from: Rogles on July 15, 2009, 02:39:12 pm
Edit: the 4th one is amazing. :P

This guy's worse than Angry German Kid.

FamicomFreak

I saw some avgn episodes. The new ones are OK.
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

JC

Jedi Master Baiter

July 16, 2009, 02:47:27 pm #1206 Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 07:31:43 pm by Jedi QuestMaster
That last one was funny - not because of the gag but the things that guy did/say.

Edit: Saw Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie for Film for DVD + the Deleted Movie

mobiusclimber

Recently saw "Let The Right One In." It's a horror story, but only superficially. I'd definitely recommend it to everyone.
Proud owner of Super Smash Games in Tacoma and Seattle

nintendodork

Quote from: Jedi QuestMaster on July 18, 2009, 12:46:12 am
Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie for Film for DVD + the Deleted Movie
Crap!  I forgot about that movie!  I saw it on Adult Swim, but I wanna get it on DVD really bad.  What's the Deleted Movie about?
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Jedi Master Baiter

The deleted movie is the movie that Master Shake shows you clips from on the Star Studded Xmas Spectacular episodes.  It's basically the same movie, but with certain events happening differently.

In my honest opinion, I think some of those parts should have been in the final movie.

nintendodork

The Simpsons

The one where Abe falls in love with Marge's mom.

Rogles

The Boondock Saints.

Like... imagine Death Note, but replace Raito with two fanatical Catholics and their dad.

XD Yeah.
( ´_ゝ`)

zombiepowder

just saw "The Hidden Blade" (隠し剣 鬼の爪)

really good samurai drama
OBEY GIANT
巨人を靡く。
Submit to Mugen
ムゲンを屈伏。

manuel

An episode of German comedy show "Switch Reloaded".

thegreatgonzo

I wish I could say Torchwood Children of Earth, but I missed it! I caught a really crappy Star Trek the Next Generation episode (because my wife wanted to see it)..
Dance, puppets... dance!