March 28, 2024, 10:49:31 am

Last Movie/Show You Saw?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:13:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

petik1

Just saw Dark Knight Rises. Yeah, it's pretty nice, but the Dark Knight just had that "holy shit" factor that this didn't.

son_ov_hades

The Evil Dead

I forgot how bad/awesome this movie is.  :crazy:

nintendodork

Friday.

I'd never seen it before. I liked it. :)
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

famiac

I loved that movie. I forgot the name of what i watched yesterday.

Nightstar699

So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

MWK

Safe House, pretty nice, I enjoyed watching it, however made me even more sick n tired of all of those mess CIA is causing... Denzel Washington however was awesome, as usual :-)

Looking forward to see Prometheus.

ulera

I watched a random episode of the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers. I loved those as a kid and just couldn't help but rewatch a few since I discovered they were on Netflix ;D

NintendoKing

The new version of Total Recall.

manuel

Is it better/worse/about the same as the original in your opinion?

NintendoKing

I like the original because its classic but I thought the new one was more solid in its storyline.

manuel

More solid storyline is always good.
I've gotta see this when it's out on BDrip;D

manuel

During last week I watched all 4 Rambo movies.

Good entertainment!

MWK

God Bless America, I don't know if it's normal that I like this movie... but what I do know is that I'm no longer normal :crazy:

ulera

I just had a mythbusters binge. I need to buy a beret.

Epic_Lotus

I just went and saw Rifftrax Live - Manos: The Hands of Fate.  It was pretty awesome.  I haven't seen the original Mystery Science Theater 3000 episode, so this was a fresh experience for me.  I gotta say, these guys still make me laugh after all the years I've been watching their stuff.

Very much looking forward to the live Birdemic show at the end of October.  Also, if you have no idea who Rifftrax is, it's 3 of the guys from MST3k that are still doing movie riffs.  Check them out at http://www.rifftrax.com.