April 29, 2024, 01:46:28 am

Post Count Milestones

Started by Jedi Master Baiter, September 30, 2006, 07:43:17 am

Previous topic - Next topic

nintendodork

More than half way to a Disk System!
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

nintendodork

Quote from: JC on November 28, 2008, 03:04:58 pm
Quote from: ACDBR on November 28, 2008, 10:10:21 am
This is my tenth post yay!

That  one and a bunch of other cool ones are on the Gamewinners forums...
That's where I got my tissue box :P
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Mindfreak

Quote from: nintendodork on December 20, 2008, 02:16:20 pm
Quote from: JC on November 28, 2008, 03:04:58 pm
Quote from: ACDBR on November 28, 2008, 10:10:21 am
This is my tenth post yay!

That  one and a bunch of other cool ones are on the Gamewinners forums...
That's where I got my tissue box :P

The origin of the tissue box REVEALED!!  :P

nintendodork

It's no longer a secret....

You all must die!!

nintendodork

I never noticed that when you first join up to a low amount of posts, you're a converter...I think that should be the last one...even above Disk-Kun!!

Because then...after you exit Disk-Kun...you begin your journey to ....wait for it ....

*THE LAND OF THE FREE* 

If anyone gets that certain videogame reference ;)

Mindfreak

how many post do you need to become Disk-Kun ?

133MHz

Mindfreak

wow...that's going to take awhile... :P

133MHz

JC

Heh...I've been at this for something like three years, and I'm still not there.

133MHz

FamicomFreak

Ouch I'm still a long way away!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

nintendodork

I figure I'll be there in a few hours **Runs to get a Super Mario Energy Drink to start spamming at lightning fast speeds**

manuel

I'd try not to spam too much or the mighty admins will come to your house and rip your internet cables out of the wall or make every key on you keyboard into a backspace.

nintendodork

Too much?  I don't think they appreciate any spam :D
But either way, this Mario drink is pretty good :P

I have to go, someone is loudly knocking on my door....and it sounds like...they have.... wire cutters....?