March 28, 2024, 02:50:27 am

Post Count Milestones

Started by Jedi Master Baiter, September 30, 2006, 07:43:17 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Jedi Master Baiter

Ooh - 666 posts, now I'm an evil Satan worshippist.  Lord have mercy.

manuel

Congrats... I mean, should I exorcise you? :o

vealchop

I just surpassed 200 posts! Yay me!  :P :P :P
-chop

JC

Haha. Awesome vealchop! :D You know, JL and I appreciate how much you post and keep the forum moving along. Famicom World is still so young -- three months old -- and it's already picked up many great members along the way. Thanks, man.

vealchop

Ya this place is awesome man. This is the first site I check when I get to work and the first site I check when I get home. I like that I got in on the ground floor, forums like other NES sites have so many members and have been around so long that I feel like I'd be lost if I just started posting. Plus they never focus solely on Famicom. Let's keep this site growing!
-chop

133MHz

November 20, 2007, 09:00:17 pm #5 Last Edit: June 04, 2008, 11:30:27 am by 133MHz
400 posts!

Nice round number ;D
Just 100 more to become a Twin Famicom lol :D

manuel

Well,... congrats.  :)
Twin Famicom is cool.

NationalGameDepot

This is my 100th post here :D
~~NGD

JC

Cool, guys. :D Today I surpassed FamicomJL for the most posts on the forum. ;) Oh where has JL disappeared to now. And, 133, you're just a few posts away from making it onto our list of the top 10 posters on this forum.

NationalGameDepot

I am a post whore by nature but I just don't know enough about Famicom to contribute to much here.  Still fun to read up on some of the stuff though.
~~NGD

FamicomFreak

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

133MHz

LOL I'm now posting from a local McDonalds ;D. It's 9:24 AM here. My sister came for a job interview and I'm waiting for her, they have a few computers here so I got in to check FW as usual ;D.

FamicomFreak

Quote from: 133MHz on November 23, 2007, 04:25:19 am
LOL I'm now posting from a local McDonalds ;D. It's 9:24 AM here. My sister came for a job interview and I'm waiting for her, they have a few computers here so I got in to check FW as usual ;D.

Hey that's pretty kewl. I usually go online in the local starbucks and there are tons of those around here....like one in every corner...
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

MaxXimus

I'm over 400 posts now too. :) WEEEE :D

kite200

ステキ