Previous topic - Next topic

FamicomFreak

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

manuel

FamicomFreak

Har the cat

Thai food ;D It comes from heaven..
Intergalactic cat says: Is this planet Earth?

manuel

Thai is too hot (spicy) for me. It all smells good, but I just can't eat hot stuff. Yeah, I'm a poor, poor guy. :-[

JC

Ooooo. You could never live around here. New Mexico is notorious for its red and green chili. Burns the mouth, the tummy, and the asshole. Sometimes you wonder how a chili pepper could be so hot. I guess it's a plant defense mechanism gone wrong around these parts, since we consume all of it we can get our hands on. But, hey, maybe it worked out for the best since farmers specialize in growing it en masse.

FamicomFreak

Quote from: JC on September 10, 2007, 02:49:55 pm
Ooooo. You could never live around here. New Mexico is notorious for its red and green chili. Burns the mouth, the tummy, and the asshole. Sometimes you wonder how a chili pepper could be so hot. I guess it's a plant defense mechanism gone wrong around these parts, since we consume all of it we can get our hands on. But, hey, maybe it worked out for the best since farmers specialize in growing it en masse.

Wow I would love to move to New Mexico right about now. I'm a big fan of chili. My sister went to Mexico last year and brought me some of their chili in bottle and oh man it's so spicy!

manuel

:D Haha.
It is said around here tht a chili has to be hot 3 times. Just as you said.  ;D
I guess I really couldn't leave there.
As yummy as the stuff may look, after eating a bit I have to drink something, what makes it even hotter on the tongue.  :'(

FamicomFreak

manuel

What type of ramen is your favourite?

FamicomFreak

Quote from: manuel on September 11, 2007, 09:03:38 am
What type of ramen is your favourite?

Chicken flavor and spicy chicken flavor. I add my own spice!

manuel

I like "tonkotsu" (that would be "pork bone" in English) best.
There was this fantastic restaurant near where I lived and they had very good ramen.
If you ever should visit Onomichi city in Hiroshima prefecture, make sure to eat ramen at "Toki" restaurant. 8)

FamicomFreak

Quote from: manuel on September 11, 2007, 01:23:40 pm
I like "tonkotsu" (that would be "pork bone" in English) best.
There was this fantastic restaurant near where I lived and they had very good ramen.
If you ever should visit Onomichi city in Hiroshima prefecture, make sure to eat ramen at "Toki" restaurant. 8)

Well when I go to Japan next year you show me around!!

manuel

When I'm in Japan and you visit me, I'll show you around.

And I mean that! :)
When I'm in Japan it would be great if I could show one of you guys around. Maybe it happens some time. ;D

FamicomFreak

Quote from: manuel on September 11, 2007, 01:27:47 pm
When I'm in Japan and you visit me, I'll show you around.

And I mean that! :)
When I'm in Japan it would be great if I could show one of you guys around. Maybe it happens some time. ;D

Yeah it will! I will probably go for the summer. I want to go to all those Famicom storesssss!!!!! I'll only bring one set of clothes to come back with all Famicom!!! WKEKEKEKEKE