March 28, 2024, 12:13:07 pm

Last food you ate?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:14:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

manuel

Have fun there. And remember my words:
Your suitcase will be full faster than you think. ;)

Doc

Pasta and chicken mixed together...yum. :D

FamicomFreak

Quote from: manuel on September 11, 2007, 02:04:26 pm
Have fun there. And remember my words:
Your suitcase will be full faster than you think. ;)

that's good to know!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

JC

Will you be in Japan anytime soon, manuel? I know it's a goal of yours. I'm hoping to take a trip there in March. I'm half way to being all saved up for a trip like that.

FamicomFreak

Quote from: JC on September 11, 2007, 10:07:35 pm
Will you be in Japan anytime soon, manuel? I know it's a goal of yours. I'm hoping to take a trip there in March. I'm half way to being all saved up for a trip like that.

OMG you lucky sob!! I will probably go next summer because of classes and I will be living on my own next month so I will be adding more expenses.

manuel

Quote from: JC on September 11, 2007, 10:07:35 pm

I want to go to Japan next year. March is a bit early, though.
Our child will be born in the end of January. My wife wants to wait at least 6 months before she wants to take the baby into an airplane. My plans are going there around August (if I can save up the money) or December 2008.
Make sure to take lots of pics in Japan. Photos bring back memories really well. :)
And post them here.
Maybe we should make a thread about Japan here in Off-topic. There's so much I'd like to talk about. And we wouldn't have to talk about it in the food section.  ;D

FamicomFreak

hell yeah!! you are welcomed to say whatever about Japan I don't mind and I don't think anyone else does!

djdac

manuel

I usually don't like McDonald's, but I love their sweet stuff (pies, ice cream, etc). :D

Today it was walnut ice cream for me (not from McD's) . ;D

FamicomFreak

Jollie

Great Fox will cover you.

FamicomFreak

manuel

Chocolate muffins (wife-made  :D)

FamicomFreak

UglyJoe