MaxXimus

I had a BLT and chocolate milk. It was pretty good I suppose. :D

FamicomFreak

chicken pita last night .....I feel sick right now  :-\
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

MaxXimus

I ordered pizza last night.

Kuvio

Cheesy (sharp cheddar) bacon. It may not sound appetizing to some, but it is seriously one of the best combos ever.

FamicomFreak

hospital food at the ER last night....

MaxXimus

Sorry to hear that for two reasons.

1 that you were at the ER for some reason
2 that you had to eat hospital food.  :'(

FamicomFreak

Well the food wasn't that bad. My wife was the one that was at the ER. She had a heat stroke and needed to get some fluids in her.

mb7241

^  Yikes...that isn't good.  I was in the hospital once for severe dehydration...that sucked.

The last food I ate was a bowl of dry Cheerios (no milk in the house).  The last meal was a pizza that my fiancee and I split at a local pizza place (which, in a sense, could be considered a continuation of supper, as I had eaten several pieces of fried chicken (boneless, btw) at home.

Paul-FC

FamicomFreak

Quote from: mb7241 on May 18, 2008, 11:15:14 pm
^  Yikes...that isn't good.  I was in the hospital once for severe dehydration...that sucked.

The last food I ate was a bowl of dry Cheerios (no milk in the house).  The last meal was a pizza that my fiancee and I split at a local pizza place (which, in a sense, could be considered a continuation of supper, as I had eaten several pieces of fried chicken (boneless, btw) at home.

Yeah man I was there for 9 hours. I did saw a lot of interesting stuff going on....you know car accidents and stuff....some were kinda of bad.

manuel