Last food you ate?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:14:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nurd

Yeah. Never drinking that again >.<

But this vodka in hot chocolate is fucking delicious

Doc

Went to a diner... ate breakfast for dinner.  :D

Had an omelette, bacon, toast and home fries. Oh, and some pasta salad for an appetizer!

nintendodork

Quote from: nurd on January 17, 2009, 08:15:16 pm
But this vodka in hot chocolate is fucking delicious
Sounds like that'd have an interesing flavor..

Do your parents know about this :P
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

manuel

nurd

I'd assume they did not, but I don't know.

Meh.

manuel

If I was a parent of a 15 year old I would ASSUME that he tried as lot of stuff, so probably your parents asuume that, but they can't say for sure I guess.

nintendodork

My parents always used to ask me if I smoked marijuana because they knew my step-brother was..when I was like 12..lol

3 slices of cheese pizza from Pizza Hut
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

nurd

Quote from: #589 -nintendodork on January 17, 2009, 09:31:40 pm
My parents always used to ask me if I smoked marijuana because they knew my step-brother was..when I was like 12..lol

3 slices of cheese pizza from Pizza Hut

That would smell amazing.

ericj

Marijuana & pizza....WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
;D

Sounds like a good combination to me!  :)

nurd

djdac

nintendodork

Quote from: Doc on January 17, 2009, 08:46:51 pm
home fries.
LOL  that brings back memories from this kid who used to go to my school and always called me "home fries" :D

Cold cheese pizza from Pizza Hut

nurd

nintendodork

Cherry Pepsi and two tacos from Taco Johns

manuel

fried chicken and Pepsi NEX.