April 19, 2024, 02:21:20 pm

Last food you ate?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:14:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

turbo D

FC HVC-001 HC4593710 CPU-GPM-02 1989
FDS HVC-022 D1072158 FD7201P 6602 + new belt!
My FF setup!

djdac

Doc

nurd

Pepsi with Almond Extract in it, because  I don't know if they even sell cherry pepsi around me? xD

nintendodork

The only place you can get it locally here is at the movie theater :D

But I was outta town for the weekend and got some

Quote from: manuel on January 19, 2009, 12:16:41 am
Pepsi NEX.
I take it that's Japanese Pepsi Max..?

Number 6 at McD's
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

djdac

turbo D

Little Ceasar's $5 pepperoni pizza and some breadsticks. I've been craving pizza since I read that post about the dude having cold pizza, haha. True story, Pizza Hut has been selling their pizza mia pizzas in the Walmart parking lot lately. I know, lol. But ya, long story short I had bought one and it was good. Only problem was eating it on the drive home in my van and ... No Rootbeer! For me rootbeer is a must with pizza.
FC HVC-001 HC4593710 CPU-GPM-02 1989
FDS HVC-022 D1072158 FD7201P 6602 + new belt!
My FF setup!

manuel

Quote from: #589 -nintendodork on January 19, 2009, 02:54:26 pm
Quote from: manuel on January 19, 2009, 12:16:41 am
Pepsi NEX.
I take it that's Japanese Pepsi Max..?

Hm... I don't know.  :D
It's good and that's what counts.

nurd

Cherry Pepsi.

I Guess they do sell it :D

nintendodork

Quote from: turbo D on January 20, 2009, 01:07:00 am
Little Ceasar's $5 pepperoni pizza and some breadsticks. I've been craving pizza since I read that post about the dude having cold pizza, haha. True story, Pizza Hut has been selling their pizza mia pizzas in the Walmart parking lot lately. I know, lol. But ya, long story short I had bought one and it was good. Only problem was eating it on the drive home in my van and ... No Rootbeer! For me rootbeer is a must with pizza.
The Board Yonger brings eternal happiness to anyone with instant food cravings :D

Pizza Rolls (Cheese, of course)
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Rogles

Tiramisu at the Chinese Buffet. Instead of chocolate shavings on top, there was some weird coffee-flavored gel...
( ´_ゝ`)

son_ov_hades

White Pizza...and it was good, the food on campus is really hit or miss.

133MHz

Roasted chicken and some piña colada ;D

manuel

Some nice salami my mom sent me all the way from Germany. :D

nintendodork