March 28, 2024, 04:58:49 pm

Last food you ate?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:14:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

UglyJoe

Ramen.

Decided to try and eat it using chopsticks.  Worked pretty well, but if there's a way to do it without slurping *a lot*, I haven't figured it out yet ;D

JC

It was awesome watching Japanese eat with chopsticks. They sometimes held their bowls really close to their mouths and almost shoved the food in. The Taiwanese were good with morsels. I didn't have noodles except once in Taiwan and that proved difficult for the same reason you mention. But, rice, rice, rice -- for nearly every meal. That was easy.

manuel

Quote from: UglyJoe on May 21, 2009, 09:45:38 pm
Decided to try and eat it using chopsticks.  Worked pretty well, but if there's a way to do it without slurping *a lot*, I haven't figured it out yet ;D

Just slurp. At least in Japan it's normal and perfectly ok to do so.

QuoteThey sometimes held their bowls really close to their mouths and almost shoved the food in.

That's normal. You can see that often in the older Jackie Chan movies.

nintendodork

A triple cheeseburger (3/4 pound) at Wendy's, large fries, and a Dr. Pepper.

LAY OFF ME, I'M STARVING
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

UglyJoe

Volcano Taco and a couple bites of a Grilled Chicken Burrito from Taco Bell.

The Grilled Chicken Burrito has some kind of sauce that made me ill.  The bad kind of ill :(

Also, the Indian couple in front of me barely spoke English.  They were trying to order a plain Chalupa, but couldn't explain what they meant by "plain".  Turns out they only wanted just the shell.

FamicomFreak

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

Blue Protoman

Quote from: UglyJoe on May 28, 2009, 01:59:42 pm
The Grilled Chicken Burrito has some kind of sauce that made me ill.  The bad kind of ill :(

Lawsuit?
BP's Domain
Visit my site today!
http://bpsdomain.b1.jcink.com/

Rogles

Quote from: nintendodork on May 23, 2009, 06:24:45 pm
A triple cheeseburger (3/4 pound) at Wendy's, large fries, and a Dr. Pepper.

LAY OFF ME, I'M STARVING

But... I thought you were on a diet.
( ยด_ゝ`)

JC

nintendodork

Quote from: Rogles on May 29, 2009, 02:09:58 pm
Quote from: nintendodork on May 23, 2009, 06:24:45 pm
LAY OFF ME, I'M STARVING

But... I thought you were on a diet.
I loved Chris Farley, my favorite skits are the motivational speaker ones..his character's name doesn't come to mind right now, though.

The last thing I ate was some stuffed crust pizza from the Hut
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

son_ov_hades

Blue Protoman

You ate Matt Foley!?  :O

[/dumbass]
BP's Domain
Visit my site today!
http://bpsdomain.b1.jcink.com/

nurd

Quote from: UglyJoe on May 28, 2009, 01:59:42 pm

You still need a license  ;)

Um.  fruit roll-up.

nintendodork

I'm currently eating a #1 from Burger King.

turbo D

June 01, 2009, 09:25:07 am #1154 Last Edit: June 01, 2009, 03:05:09 pm by turbo D
Man, I'm jealous of le dork. My stomach is currently eating itself. :(

Edit:

I just finished a nice 2 item combo from Panda Express! I had chowmein, fried rice, orange chicken, and beijing beef. ;D
FC HVC-001 HC4593710 CPU-GPM-02 1989
FDS HVC-022 D1072158 FD7201P 6602 + new belt!
My FF setup!