April 20, 2024, 12:25:05 am

Last food you ate?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:14:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

133MHz

nintendodork

Different kinds of candy from my stocking. :D
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

nensondubois

A bunch of mini shrimp and a ton of cocktail sauce, a Scallop potatoes, Kulliflower and Broccoli, Mushrooms, onions and ribs.

Nightstar699

So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

cubelmariomadness

Quote from: nintendodork on November 19, 2009, 01:59:59 pm
Cheesy tots from Burger King.  I love these things.

They just got cheesy tots off our menu at my burger king...drats.

I  went to burger king once, lifted up the bun and realized i just got a completely un cooked burger  :o

I just ate some resees pieces until the box fell off my desk. now they're everywhere
Sorry folks.

nintendodork

FUCK.  I need to go to BK tomorrow and see if ours still has them.  I hope they do.  They're one of the three things I actually like on their breakfast menu!
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

133MHz

nintendodork

Quote from: nintendodork on December 28, 2009, 06:22:05 pm
FUCK.  I need to go to BK tomorrow and see if ours still has them.  I hope they do.  They're one of the three things I actually like on their breakfast menu!
Back from BK.  According to ours, the guy said the truck that ships them won't be here until Thursday.  So stay tuned for that, I guess.

cubelmariomadness

Quote from: nintendodork on December 29, 2009, 09:11:55 am
Quote from: nintendodork on December 28, 2009, 06:22:05 pm
Back from BK.  According to ours, the guy said the truck that ships them won't be here until Thursday.  So stay tuned for that, I guess.

Maybe you could mail me some  :P 

But yeah, at ours, they just quit ordering em.

Sorry folks.

Nightstar699

So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

nensondubois

Did you try the candy-cane Oreos? They're good.

Pork chops in apple-butter, some kind of potatoes, steamed green beans and garlic bread.

NintendoNerds

Scrambled cheesy peppered eggs and bacon.

nintendodork

Sunny D and popcorn chicken

nensondubois

7 chicken Ranchero taco with fire sauce and a medium baja blast. Very good!