I Am A Teacher: Super Mario no Sweater

Started by nintendodork, January 29, 2009, 07:17:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nintendodork

Is this game what I think it is?
From what I can tell...this game is about Mario teaching how to make a sweater...?
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

JC

Beats me who teaches, but you learn how to sew a sweater.

UglyJoe

It's a big grid that tells you which colors go where.  It's a very dull presentation.

nintendodork

Well, it sounds like it's the best Famicom game ever.  How much can I expect to pay for this?
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Doc

Hmmm... are any screenshots available, yet?

nintendodork

Yeah, I'd really like to see a pic of the cart..
How much was the first auction you linked JC?  Everyone said it was going cheap..and I've heard this game is worth ~$400

JC

Hell, I don't remember. That was almost two years ago.

nintendodork

Heh, now I have an excuse to get a Famicom into our Home Ec. Class :P

UglyJoe

nintendodork

That's pretty much what I expected.  Mario isn't even in it lol.  It's just Mario-based icons

UglyJoe

There is a Mario pattern in the game (check it).  Google also turned up this finished auction:

http://page18.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/w29880020

If I'm reading it right, it was won for around $300.

nintendodork

Doc

Looks pretty cool... just not $300+ cool. :-\

nintendodork

I don't even think it's cool.  It's just...expensive :D