What are you listening to now?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:15:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

shoggoth80

Ah, Bathory... Hammerheart more specifically.
Great album.

son_ov_hades

Great album indeed! Old Bathory is such win, my personal favorite is "Blood Fire Death".

Van Halen - Aint Talkin Bout Love

UglyJoe

nintendodork

Strapping Young Lad- Home Nucleonics
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

MS-DOS4

Just got the Pendulum discography, so I guess you could say I'll be listening to them all.
>>>Current Collection<<< Updated 8/20/2014

-Click here for Photobucket Collection-

L___E___T

My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

nintendodork

Cake's cover of Never, Never Gonna Give You Up by Barry White.  I really like Cake.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

linkzpikachu

FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

petik1

Nine Inch Nails- The Day the Whole World Went Away. 8 whole lines of pure awesome.

MS-DOS4

>>>Current Collection<<< Updated 8/20/2014

-Click here for Photobucket Collection-

nensondubois

Soushi Hosoi, Pirowo - [The Mahjong Touhaiden] Followers of Military Rule

nintendodork

UglyJoe

Tron Legacy soundtrack.  Not as good as I was hoping it'd be.

nintendodork

That's a bummer since I heard most of it was composed by Daft Punk.  I haven't actually heard any tracks off of it yet, though.