What are you listening to now?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:15:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

UglyJoe

Yeah, I don't have the liner notes, but I'm assuming only a portion of the songs are by Daft Punk.  A lot of the tracks sound like fairly generic "dramatic" movie music -- no beats at all.  If there's no beats, it can't be Daft Punk.  Some of the tracks are pretty good, though.

nensondubois

<?> - [Rygar] Rygar

(Foobar apparently screws up the playlist paste feature.  ::))

shoggoth80

Generation X: Anthology. Good stuff.

son_ov_hades

nensondubois

linkzpikachu

FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

nintendodork

November 29, 2010, 06:55:39 pm #1431 Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 07:44:31 pm by nintendodork
Deadmau5- Sofi Needs a Ladder

Edit: Nujabes- Lady Brown.  Listen to it.  I wouldn't post a link if I didn't think other people wouldn't like it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjqTiQhOgU8
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

nensondubois

seeb49

November 30, 2010, 04:16:14 pm #1433 Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 06:40:14 pm by seeb49
 Lately Thrash/Black/Death Metal. Slayer, Metallica, Anthrax, Megadeth, Testament, Exodus, Overkill, Annihilator, Death Angel, Dark Angel, Deicide (hate their lyrics though), Bathory, etc... Bands that most people would find very strange and some frightening.

But the greatest band of all time is... BOSTON! ;D

linkzpikachu

FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

nensondubois

Howard Drossin - [Comix Zone] Episode 3, Page 2-1

shoggoth80

"Metallica, Anthrax, Megadeth, Testament, Exodus"
-Lol, if you dig deeper into the "extreme metal" stuff, you will find these guys pretty tame in comparison. Don't care for Megadeth, but the rest is alright.  ;D

For what I've got playing at the moment:
Godhead: The Shadow Line, because a buddy of mine recommended that one.

son_ov_hades

Wolves in the Throne Room - Dea Artio

nintendodork

Metric- Black Sheep (AKA the song Clash at Demonhead sings on Scott Pilgrim vs. the World)
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

nensondubois