What are you listening to now?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:15:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nintendodork

Excision's hour-and-a-half Shambhala 2010 mix.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Algo Fonix

Quote from: son_ov_hades on December 13, 2011, 04:23:23 pm
Dream Theater - Outcry

That's an amazing song to see live!

Frank Zappa - Tryin' to Grow a Chin

nensondubois

Norio Hanzawa - [Mischief Makers #04] Esperance 1

linkzpikachu

FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

son_ov_hades

Quote from: Algo Fonix on December 14, 2011, 11:09:45 am
Quote from: son_ov_hades on December 13, 2011, 04:23:23 pm
Dream Theater - Outcry

That's an amazing song to see live!

Frank Zappa - Tryin' to Grow a Chin

I didn't get a chance to see them on this tour.  :'( Hopefully they'll come back around in 2012.

Savage Love Episode 269

nensondubois

http://keepthewebopen.com/sopa watch those idiots fuck up our internet if you want. Ugh

nintendodork

The Boy Noize remix of R√∂yksopp's Happy Up Here.  Doesn't sound much at all like the original, but I like this one better! (I still like the original too.)
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

jpx72

Parodius Duh

nintendodork

12thplanet featuring Sonny Moore (Skrillex)- Father Said

son_ov_hades

Ladytron - White Gold

Some of my favorite music of the year. I love synth pop and post rock, this band combines the two.

nintendodork

Anything and everything OFWGKTA. I dunno what it is, but sometimes I just get in the mood to listen to anything with their name on it.

VenomMacbeth

Daft Punk's album "Discovery".

...Well, actually, I'm watching the anime Interstella 5555, but the entire movie is set to that album, so it counts.  :P

Parodius Duh