What are you listening to now?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:15:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

manuel

son_ov_hades

Deep Purple - Space Truckin

The 20 minute version from the live album, "Made In Japan". Those Japanese crowds in the 70s were crazy!  :o

Algo Fonix

nintendodork

^Great song/band! :)

Currently listening to Trash Talk's Awake EP. Good thrashy songs!
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

security16

The annoying noise that my head makes in my ears when it's quiet

son_ov_hades

Saint Vitus - White Stallions

I'm reliving the experience of seeing them live last weekend. Holy hell it was awesome!

UglyJoe

I drove home from work in a thunder storm and tuned into the AM radio station broadcasting emergency info.  The station wasn't really coming in, so it was making all kinds of cool noises with a monotone voice occasionally breaking through.  Listened to that for about 15 minutes :D

security16

June 01, 2012, 08:41:23 pm #1807 Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 09:20:53 pm by security16
Star wars nerds playing star wars music in my living room
:upsetroll:

Then my friend was talking about star trek and how Worf was on something else and she got excited so i showed her this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caoipXASNyc and now I DON'T NEED PANTS FOR THE VICTORY DANCE!

nintendodork

Cap 'n Jazz- Oh Messy Life. Gotta love midwestern emo bands from the '90s. Great shit.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

son_ov_hades

Algo Fonix

Rush - Caravan

Clockwork Angels is amazing.

son_ov_hades

Quote from: Algo Fonix on June 14, 2012, 08:06:12 am
Rush - Caravan

Clockwork Angels is amazing.

Yes I'm in love with that album! I've actually got on my turntable right now, listening to "Seven Cities of Gold".

Nightstar699

Various Tokyo Girls' Style songs.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

Algo Fonix

Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds - People Ain't No Good

son_ov_hades