What are you listening to now?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:15:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nintendodork

Blockhead- Which One of You Jerks Drank My Arnold Palmer
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

UglyJoe

manuel

Some cats meowing near my window.  ;D

Algo Fonix

Dream Theater - The Ones Who Help to Set the Sun

son_ov_hades

^Such an underrated song of their discography!

Rush - BU2B   

famifan

IMMORTAL! BATTLES IN THE NORTH!  :fire:  :fire:  :fire:

nintendodork

Bibio- The Emphemeral Bluebell
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

son_ov_hades

Quote from: famifan on June 22, 2012, 12:43:10 pm

Battle... Battles in the north!  As you can see from my avatar, I like this band just a little bit.  ;D

U2 - Bad

famifan

Quote from: son_ov_hades on June 22, 2012, 04:31:09 pm
Quote from: famifan on June 22, 2012, 12:43:10 pm

Battle... Battles in the north!  As you can see from my avatar, I like this band just a little bit.  ;D

U2 - Bad

yes, it looks like grim and frostbitten avatar  :)

UglyJoe

Black Sabbath - Sabbath Bloody Sabbath

Nightstar699

So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

FamicomFreak

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

nintendodork

Trying to get into Radiohead right now. I have their whole discography at my disposal right now, so someone should name a few of their favorite RH songs that aren't Creep or Fake Plastic Trees.

son_ov_hades

Scorpions - Blackout

I saw these guys Friday and they were really great. Hilarious German accents too.

UglyJoe

Quote from: nintendodork on July 07, 2012, 11:55:38 pm
Trying to get into Radiohead right now. I have their whole discography at my disposal right now, so someone should name a few of their favorite RH songs that aren't Creep or Fake Plastic Trees.

How To Disappear Completely, Let Down, Karma Police, Rabbit in Your Headlights, Talkshow Host, Life in a Glasshouse