Family Trainer Collection

Started by vealchop, October 18, 2006, 08:00:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Doc

JC

Didn't Athletic World only come packaged with the running pad?

Doc

I think Athletic World also came without the Pad aswell. I believe Hyper Olympics also came in a form without the controller.

JC

Hey vealchop. Will your complete Family Trainer collection include the pad, or are you just looking to get the games?

vealchop

For right now, I'm just focusing on the game collections. If I find a series of games with similar box art by the same company or if they're numbered or anything then I try to get the lot. Something like the power pad I'd probably have to pick up when I got to Japan in 2-4 years!  :D :D :D
-chop

JC

Sounds good. That's what I figured. And it looks like the black numbered Namco carts might be next. :)

vealchop

Actually, after that pre-famicom nintendo toys page I found, I've been obsessed with tracking that stuff down. Got some good stuff so far.
-chop

JC

How's this coming along, vealchop? Or did those pre-Famicom items attract too much of your attention.

hattg

Hello all, I'm new to this site as I don't really "collect" famicom carts, but I do actually have quite a few. But what i found today lead me to this site from a thread on NESWorld.

Anyway, I am wondering if there is somewhere that there are pictures of the Family Trainer carts? I picked up six of them today at the thrift store, and would like to know which ones I have. Plus another 10 carts. I'll post a pic later if anyone is interested?

Thanks, Gary

hattg

I actually found the answer to my own question. I found Family Trainer #'s 1, 3, 5, 6, 7 and 8.