Started by nintendodork, March 01, 2009, 07:53:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cubelmariomadness

Quote from: nintendodork on December 01, 2009, 01:51:43 pm
T-Shirt

:) That's got to be cool. You could run around and say you work for google.  :D
Sorry folks.

nintendodork

Well, it's kind of not as cool, because it's the same style that they had when they opened the Google building here in Council Bluffs, Iowa.  I still like it, but I would have preferred the original design.  The ones they gave out have corn and a bird, and a flower on it.  It's more Midwestern.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

cubelmariomadness

Oh well, at least it has google on it.  :)
Sorry folks.

nurd

I wanna see the frisbee.  :)

nintendodork

The last thing I did was pack to go to my grandma's for 10 days.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

cubelmariomadness

Sorry folks.

Nightstar699

Organized my video game shelf, and did the dishes.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

JC

L___E___T

carried a fresh batch of 50 carts home, can't wait to test them when the kettle has boiled!
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

manuel

Quote from: manuel on November 30, 2009, 07:01:21 am
Sent out a quote for a big (very big) translation job. 130000 Japanese characters. I really hope to snatch that, although I doubt it. If I got it I could pay off my car in 1 payment.  :P

The job was split up among 4 translators it seems. I got the biggest chunk (41000 Japanese characters). Yeah.  8)

L___E___T

Nice one Manuel!  I had my first Japanese lesson yesterday - I'm chasing you :)
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

manuel

Haha, thanks.
And good luck for your studies. You'll see it will only bring you advantages.

UglyJoe

Spent $70 on stupid RAM.  Grand total on the PC is $354.87 ($314.87 after all the rebates).  Within my budget, so I'm happy with it.

Nightstar699

Woke up. I went to sleep yesterday at 5.00 pm. I woke up at 7 .00 am today! :o
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

nintendodork

Slept in.  No school today and it's supposed to be even worse tomorrow. :D