April 29, 2024, 09:00:22 am

Last thing you did

Started by nintendodork, March 01, 2009, 07:53:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nensondubois

Continued to support the Tea Party movement.

FamicomRetroGamer

Finished a little project-upload which I'll be doing later, think it's all done, hope I don't have to add more information. ;D

ericj

Built a fdsloadr disk drive dump cable. Now I gotta figure out how to use it.  :P

133MHz

How did you do it? Did you hack some Nintendo AV cables?
That's what I'm intending to do but I need to find a good deal on them first (originals only, knockoffs are sealed and won't work).

ericj

I bought an extra ram adapter from ebay for $8 for the disk drive connection. I used an old printer parallel port cable I had and also a usb cable from a non-working mouse I saved just for this project for the 5V connection.

FamicomRetroGamer

Packed 2 Sega systems w/cables and games into a box, for tomorrow to open a seller account at Amazon to sell it.

Jedi Master Baiter

Ooh! Would you happen to have AV cables for the old model Genesis?

133MHz

Went downtown to get some assorted computer cables, adapters and stuff.

nintendodork

My cat that I've had ever since it was born died today.  Bootsie, if any of you remember the "Pets" thread.  She was, I believe 5, almost 6 years old.  She had leukemia, and we had her on medication ever since Christmas.  She was so weak last night and this morning, it was just awful.  I'm glad she's relieved of all of her pain now, though.  The last thing I did was went with my mom to put some of those fake flowers where we buried her. :'(
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Jedi Master Baiter

It's always tough to lose pets. :(

manuel

Yeah, and it was such a cute cat.

133MHz

Woke up to a huge flood. A pipe under the sink in the main bathroom suddenly collapsed during the night, dumping loads of water which happily ran over the wooden floor towards the living room, what a mess. My arcade cabinet's wooden base is completely soaked. :'(

Where is when I need his services?

nensondubois

I made an attempt to rip a snsf of The Chessmaster. I'll have it ready soon.

ericj

Tested and finished my FDSLoadr dump cable.  ;D

The USB is for the 5VDC usually supplied by the RAM adapter:

JC

Damn cool. :D Someday, I'll get around to doing that.