April 29, 2024, 12:17:04 am

Last thing you did

Started by nintendodork, March 01, 2009, 07:53:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

FamicomRetroGamer

Organize cables and move to Laptop leaving Desktop turned off.

With this one I can burn CD/DVD's.

And, using Windows XP again, starting to miss Windows 7. ;D

nensondubois

FamicomRetroGamer

April 24, 2010, 10:53:23 am #1292 Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 07:13:33 am by FamicomRetroGamer
Sold an Xbox Crystal boxed with 30 games and a few other stuff on direct person (collection in person).

It was nice, but I was expecting a woman/girl not a guy, guess the name doesn't matter. x)

Post Merge: April 25, 2010, 07:13:33 am

Went to the toilet to do some "clean up". Kinda dirty saying this, but it's the answer to the question "Last thing you did?".

nensondubois

Cleaned off the couch downstairs to put up the new walls for my room.

nintendodork

May 02, 2010, 02:21:39 pm #1294 Last Edit: May 02, 2010, 04:41:38 pm by nintendodork
Came home from a weekend at my brother's. It was fun. Went and saw Date Night and The Losers.  Date Night was okay, but The Losers was awesome.  If you like action movies, you should check it out.

Edit* And I also saw a commercial for the Shake Weight; the gayest exercise instrument in the history of the universe. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbsSeVr5NSI
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

nensondubois

Played Super Martio Bros. 2 (The Lost Levels) and after getting to grueling 8-4 I lost and gave up in frustration, punching my FDS unit in the throat.

FamicomRetroGamer

Buy a PSP.

And then I think I'll re-sell it for a higher price, it's easy to get buyers attention when inserted the information/needs they want. ;D

If it was a PSP go with homebrew it would sell quite high, but I don't give a crap about the PSP go!.

nintendodork

I'd rather buy a regular homebrew PSP then a stupid PSP go. It'd acually be worth the money. ::)

The last thing I did was finally jailbreak my MC model 3G 3.1.3 iPod Touch.  It's great!!
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

nensondubois

Watched many of Maximumrd's videos and subscribed to him. I suggest everyone does the same. You have no idea what you're missing!

Jedi Master Baiter

FamicomFreak

Worked this morning and now I am on break.
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

FamicomRetroGamer

Just ordered Zelda Twilight Princess NGC edition, I can't wait to receive and play it.

I hope I don't end up selling the game just to make more cash. ;D

Trenton_net

Heh, at least you don't have to worry about a case cover with an NES version. If I do recall, I think the previous cover you did for the Famicom case had pretty wonky Chinese going.

FamicomRetroGamer

Unlocked a PSP FAT gonna have some fun now. ;D

son_ov_hades

Took a final and did pretty well, I think.