April 28, 2024, 02:12:39 pm

Last thing you did

Started by nintendodork, March 01, 2009, 07:53:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Protoman

And then you crash.  If you live in the Hamptons like I do, learning to drive a car is essential.  New York City?  Not so much.
BP's Domain
Visit my site today!
http://bpsdomain.b1.jcink.com/

nintendodork

March 21, 2009, 09:27:23 pm #136 Last Edit: March 22, 2009, 08:16:52 pm by nintendodork
Speaking of driving, my mom and I were about to go into the grocery store on our way home, and we saw this idiot in a truck (presumably drunk) skidding around the parking lot...he drove out of the lot, got onto the street, drove around the gas pumps across the street, came back into the parking lot....

and crashed into a brick building....

Yay.

EDIT** Last thing I did just now was take a shower.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

UglyJoe

Just found out that Jimmy Chamberlin has left The Smashing Pumpkins.  Oh, my favorite band, stop the drama and release some new tunes, already.

FamicomFreak

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

133MHz

Took off my boots after a long day of walking around.

zombiepowder

saw Les Paul live!!! ;D ;D ;D

SO AWESOME!!!! ;D ;D ;D
OBEY GIANT
巨人を靡く。
Submit to Mugen
ムゲンを屈伏。

son_ov_hades

nurd

Isn't Les Paul like a guitar or something?  ???

son_ov_hades

Les Paul is the man responsible for the guitar as you know it. The Gibson that bears his name was one of his designs.

nintendodork

Quote from: son_ov_hades on March 23, 2009, 08:25:37 pm
Isn't he like 120?
Yeah, I thought he was dead. :o I wonder how Slash felt when he saw Les Paul...
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

133MHz

Got my remaining wisdom teeth removed.
I also have a bone fragment inside my gums from the previous surgery that needs to be removed later.

Mindfreak

Ouch...that sucks...

The last thing I did was eat....

Rogles

Started reading a guide to assembly language, and realized I had nowhere near the skills to use it.
( ยด_ゝ`)

DDCecil

Working on my own RPG in my free time. An old friend says hi:

manuel