Last thing you did

Started by nintendodork, March 01, 2009, 07:53:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

linkzpikachu

busted my middle knuckle working on my '78 honda z50A mini trail
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

UglyJoe

Looked at a bunch of pirate game carts: http://oreanor.narod.ru/

The site's owner has an account here but has never posted.  Thought it was a spam account until the site loaded and I saw Dendy carts ;D

manuel

I just checked my play-asia account and saw that my copy of Cubic Ninja was sent out today.  :gamer:

nensondubois

Took a stab in the dark and decided to go back to JUL.

UglyJoe

Packed up a bunch of NES games.  Found a note from my old room mate attached to the Startropics 2 cart: http://ximwix.net/storage/IMG_2046.JPG

ericj

Looks like a note you could slap on a bunch of NES games...

petik1

Tested the 3DS at GameStop. I give it the greenlight, and I'll buy a used one once I save up enough money to buy a game. SSFIV3D doesn't seem to be the perfect demo game though.

nensondubois

Walked 12+ miles for Subway because I'm an idiot. ::) Now my legs will hurt for a few days.

son_ov_hades

Booked a flight to Israel via Russia. I'm super pumped for this trip!  ;D

manuel

April 10, 2011, 04:57:09 am #1824 Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 12:31:54 am by manuel
Talked to a NTT salesman.
From the end of May on I'll surf the internet with 200Mbps.  ;D  :crazy:

Post Merge: April 11, 2011, 12:31:54 am

Just snagged the 4 millionth post on the vgchartz forums.

Jedi Master Baiter

I have a project for my Comm Design class which involves using any Facebook statistics & presenting it in an interesting way.

I used the NCES site to create a pie graph:

Tell me you don't see what I see. :pacman:

UglyJoe

ericj

Dumped four Game Doctor FDS games: Batman, Guevara (Guerilla War), Super Xevious, and TwinBee 3: Poko Poko Daimaō.

Pikkon

Stripping the paint off of one of my guitars.

Pikkon

Well the stripping paint I used is not strong enough,but I do have some more and will tell you which one works,also you can use a heatgun and strip the paint off that way,the paint will peel off just be careful not to burn the wood.