April 29, 2024, 04:18:30 am

Last thing you did

Started by nintendodork, March 01, 2009, 07:53:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

petik1

I don't know. Before they changed the site, they said that they gave money when they saw fit. I don't see that anymore, so I assume no. It's good practice, though!

nensondubois

Have spent the last hour or so trying to spread the word of the Wallstreet protests in hope for a national movement.

nintendodork

Got back from a college fair and ordered a bunch of books by Hunter S. Thompson on Amazon.  I'm such a teenager.  :crazy:
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

manuel

Transcripted an hour of heavily compressed, badly recorded and thus almost impossible to hear video material.  :-\

son_ov_hades

Dropped stupid money on some records. I'm convinced that had I been born female I'd be a shopaholic.  :crazy:

petik1

Found out that my review for classic game room has been published!

Link on my blog: www.techsquid.blogspot.com

manuel

Quote from: son_ov_hades on September 27, 2011, 11:57:21 am
Dropped stupid money on some records. I'm convinced that had I been born female I'd be a shopaholic.  :crazy:

Men can also be shopaholics.  :coin: :coin: :coin:
If I had the money I'd be retro shopping all the time! :star:

son_ov_hades

Kiddo

Disabled the lockout chip on my NES. I'm so proud, haven't done anything quite so technical before  ;D

nensondubois

Got stuck watching 9 dogs for the weekend... again.  :upsetroll:

manuel

Made some playlists for my car stereo, because I can't sleep.  :-\

FamicomRetroGamer

Complete October's Xbox LIVE Survey for 20 MS Points, I did it this early because I tend to forget and then a month passes by and those 20 points go to waste.

DDCecil

Still working on my own JRPG-style game during my free time, with the help of good old :diskkun:

http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/6715/robod.png

nensondubois

Been uploading some Yoshi's Cookie SNES Prototype videos.

jpx72

Actually... I was just watching snow falling from the sky...  that's awesome! So soon this year!