April 28, 2024, 08:56:21 pm

Last thing you did

Started by nintendodork, March 01, 2009, 07:53:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

manuel

It was once factory sealed 15 years ago.
That's gotta count for something!  :crazy:

It's probably even repairable. If I was just not so clumsy and unknowing with electronics.  :'(

Algo Fonix

March 02, 2012, 07:10:13 pm #2176 Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 07:55:21 pm by Algo Fonix
I just fixed the main problem my Sega Saturn was having... stole 5v from the power supply and spliced it in with the power connector for the CD drive. Somehow I was losing 2.5v on one of the pins and it just wasn't going to work like that. Now I just have to get a new laser and I'll be good to go.

Scratch that, I frankensteined a working drive. :D

Jedi Master Baiter

Just rode roughly 4 miles on my bicycle with Logitech Z313 speakers strapped to the back. ;D

Perfect timing, too! The music I had Manuel ship from Japan came in today. :o

manuel

Nice!
I'm glad you finally got the CD!

UglyJoe

Finally got around to cashing in my spare change:

1 Half-Dollar
1120 Quarters
504 Dimes
309 Nickels
1777 Pennies

manuel

That's a lot of spare change!  :o

nintendodork

Did I do the math wrong, or did you just get $364.12 out of a piggy bank? Nice!

I have a regular drinking glass in my room for change that I empty out every two months or so and usually get $20 out of it.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

manuel

I never have spare change because I use it regularly.

I just did my taxes...

Jedi Master Baiter

I just remembered I still need to mail my tax forms.

petik1

Finished my artsy-fartsy interpretation of the Deku Mask.

I'll add the leaf-things tomorrow.

manuel

Nice mask!

I just ordered a new TV. I originally wanted a 40'' TV, but instead I went with a 32'' LED TV from Panasonic. It's width and height are almost exactly the same as my 26'' CRT it will be replacing.  :)
It'll also save a lot of electricity.  ;D

manuel

Jedi Master Baiter

March 13, 2012, 01:21:02 pm #2187 Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 11:23:55 pm by Jedi QuestMaster
Quote from: petik1 on March 12, 2012, 04:42:18 pm

I like the clown with the overbite.

And I bought a desk chair online. About time! Should've done this a year ago.

Edit: Put together my desk chair. :)

security16

Your tea kettle uses a lot of electricity!

The last thing i did was stabbing a dolls head with a big needle and pulled thread through it and stitched some hair into the head!

Kiddo

Went to EVE Fanfest this weekend, and it was AWESOME!

Testplayed the Dust 514 Beta and saw some interesting lectures on what's coming up in CCP's future, like the World of Darkness MMO and some interesting changes being made to EVE Online.

Took some pictures if you're interested: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nordnordursins/sets/72157629646729543/