April 29, 2024, 02:46:44 am

Last thing you did

Started by nintendodork, March 01, 2009, 07:53:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

133MHz

Cleaned the fan on an HP laptop (Presario CQ40) that was running slow and hot because of dust bunnies. I have now verified first-hand that every single thing in this video is completely true.

manuel

Watched that video posted above.  ;D Awesome!

133MHz

Gave my Famicom a good soapy bath. After looking at these pictures I took yesterday I realized how dirty my Famicom has gotten and decided to clean it up. It comes as no surprise since it's the system I use the most. ;D

8)

manuel

I just came home from teaching German.
From today I have 6 students in the class. Very nice.  :)

nintendodork

Just watched this... http://www.wowt.com/home/headlines/Teacher-Allegedly-Told-Students-To-Spit-On-Boy-174829011.html

This is the elementary school in my town.  The teacher they're talking about in this story was the vocal music teacher even when I was in elementary school.  I nor any of my friends liked her. :P
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

manuel

I hit my head really hard on the door frame. It still bleeds a bit about am hour later.  :-[
Damn those low Japanese doors! *shaking fist*

petik1

Just delivered a fire hose coupling that fell off a truck during some huge fire in my town. I feel like such a hero.

manuel

I finished today's workload way before time. That's nice!
But I can't be bothered to do more today to reduce my workload in the following days. I'm so lazy when the deadline is still far away...  :'(

Jedi Master Baiter

What a coincidence! So did I! :o

I'm taking advantage of this time to start on my animation project.

Epic_Lotus

Cancelled a few pre-orders to make room in the budget for some incoming collection pieces.   :'(  followed by  ;D

JohnnyBlaze

Quote from: Epic_Lotus on October 25, 2012, 01:31:52 pm
Cancelled a few pre-orders to make room in the budget for some incoming collection pieces.   :'(  followed by  ;D

I hope one of them wasn't for a Wii U. You'd be screwed then lmao.

Anyways, I just got done playing the Famicom Turbo Twin. Friggin' awesome to finally have one back here. Memories galore!
Famicom Disk System: The More You Play It, the More You'll Want to Play

manuel

Ordered a new camera, because my old one started to act up.

UglyJoe

Epic_Lotus

Congrats Joe!

Last thing I did?  I finally watched "Gangnam Style" on Youtube.  It was actually catchier than I expected   :o

manuel

Quote from: UglyJoe on October 26, 2012, 07:08:00 pm
Bought a house :coin: :coin: :coin:

Congratz!  :mario:
I wish I had that kind of money right now...  :'( I want my own house, too!