April 28, 2024, 12:38:32 pm

Last thing you did

Started by nintendodork, March 01, 2009, 07:53:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

L___E___T

FCGamer hope you're ok buddy, hope  Sunday is drama free..
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

smeghead

Baked an apple pie.....!!!!  :)

MaxXimus

Quote from: fcgamer on March 08, 2014, 02:19:03 am
Last thing I did was spontaneously broke up with my girlfriend.  Friday night had to fix my toilet, Saturday had this, now I wonder what dramas await for tomorrow.   :'(

breakups are hard. If it got to that point though it might be for the best. I don't know what went on and really it's none of my business but do believe this; Its a turning point in your life, and if that part of your life has hit rock bottom, things can only get better. Take care buddy!

The last thing I did was take my son to the doctor.

smeghead

Carried out our garbage...  :mario:

smeghead

Just came back from 1 hour running  :-[

Russam5354

Watched the news. News 12 New Jersey. Shooting in Paterson. Nothing new. If you live in New Jersey, you will understand that last sentence.
あなたはイースターエッグを発見!
I mainly collect Gamecube (GCN) items. I collect other items too, but I'm focusing on my GCN collection currently.

smeghead

Russam5354

Wow. You took out the trash, ran for an hour, and washed the dishes. Work. Chores. Exercise. Ugh.
あなたはイースターエッグを発見!
I mainly collect Gamecube (GCN) items. I collect other items too, but I'm focusing on my GCN collection currently.

security16

Put blue hair dye in my hair. Hoping for a decent result but don't expect much for dye under $10

MaxXimus

Sounds scandalous.  We need an /r/ thread for some family friendly pictures. Until then, pictures requested!  Blue hair sounds cool. What shade?

The last thing I did was sleep in and miss my ride to work. Oops...

modeltfordman

I just finished dropping off the last bunch of high schoolers. Then drove the bus home and parked it.

smeghead

I've made some Hot Cross Buns! They're like cookies for Good Friday.

MaxXimus

One 'ha penny, two 'ha penny?

smeghead

they're like on this pic...

;D

MaxXimus

Those look delicious!  Are there raisons in it?