April 28, 2024, 03:19:50 am

Last thing you did

Started by nintendodork, March 01, 2009, 07:53:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Protoman

Quote from: nintendodork on June 17, 2009, 03:25:47 pm
Something tells me I wouldn't ::)  Don't stereotype people like that.

I'M Jewish.
BP's Domain
Visit my site today!
http://bpsdomain.b1.jcink.com/

nintendodork

That would make sense, but you're last statement could still be viewed as offensive to some people.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Blue Protoman

OK, fine.  Is anyone here offended by the fact that me, a Jewish person, made a Jewish joke?
BP's Domain
Visit my site today!

nurd

Very

IN OTHER NEWS

I went to Big Lots and bought another fake transformer.

"Tugging Gun", a somewhat poorly made copy of Onslaught.

MaxXimus

I talked to my girlfriend and her Mom about her(my girlfriend) moving in with my roommate and i. Her Mom really likes me, and is somewhat keen on the idea.

Blue Protoman

Quote from: nurd on June 17, 2009, 05:04:46 pm
Very

I'm sorry.  I didn't mean to offend anybody, including you.
BP's Domain
Visit my site today!

nurd

ericj

Quote from: MaxXimus on June 17, 2009, 05:17:57 pm
I talked to my girlfriend and her Mom about her(my girlfriend) moving in with my roommate and i. Her Mom really likes me, and is somewhat keen on the idea.

Those kind of things always sound like a good idea...then you end up on Judge Judy.  You're too young for that stuff...enjoy your personal space, you probably won't be as free as you are now for a very long time. This ended badly for almost all my friends who did.

MaxXimus

I've talked to her about it and made sure she understood that just because we are sharing a living space, it doesnt mean that we are tied together.

She isn't living at home right now. She has been living with her friend Chris since August, and she will talk to me sometimes, extremely frustrated because he doesn't do his share of the housework. When he does do something, it's done soo lazily that he should just have not even bother. An example of this is when, and I stress WHEN he does the dishes. He litterally just rinses them quickly and puts them down to dry. Pretty much every dish ends up needing to be re cleaned because there is food and grime still caked. She also feeds his cats, does their litter boxes, and cleans the apartment up. When ever she confronts him about it, he blows up at her. She tells me she feels trapped because she doesn't want to screw him over because he is her friend, but at the same time, she can't live under those conditions.

I guess another thing to note is that I am sleeping at her place usually 3 or so times a week, unless she comes to mine, in which case she sleeps here. We are already around each other a great deal of the time and have never really grown bored of each other.

JC

Quote from: Mindfreak on June 17, 2009, 04:03:46 pm
How did you sign up for that?

It just happened that my uncle -- a restaurant owner -- was in contact with the national guardsmen and arranged it. There aren't many deployments that affect my small town, so I don't anticipate doing this again anytime soon, except maybe to welcome back the soldiers in a year.

nurd

Explored This Place

Also, shameless self promotion.

manuel

Bought a lot of diapers, because there was a sale and the packs were 10% cheaper than normal.

namzep

Came in to work and zoned out at my desk.   ;D

Rogles

Quote from: nurd on June 17, 2009, 10:08:29 pm
Explored This Place

Also, shameless self promotion.

Is it like, an imageboard you made?
( ยด_ゝ`)

nurd

June 18, 2009, 11:01:50 am #479 Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 03:55:47 pm by nurd
Paul Mauer made.

I didn't.