nensondubois

Quote from: manuel on October 26, 2009, 11:42:33 pm
Taught a lesson of German.

How many languages do you know?

Listened to the Waterworld soundtrack.

133MHz

Had an exam. I did moderately well.

nensondubois

Made it possible to use items in boss battles in Yoshis Island. SNE9x debugger works wonders.
7E0B4800

nintendodork

Downloaded Doc Louis's Punch-Out!! and redeemed my free NES game for previously buying the Internet Channel.  I chose Rockman 2.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

nurd

nintendodork

Yup.  If you bought the Internet Channel when it costed 500 points (it's now free), Nintendo is allowing you to redeem one free NES game that is worth 500 points from the Wii Shop Channel.  Any game for regular sale is redeemable as long as it's only 500 points.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

manuel

son_ov_hades

Saw Corey Booker speak, truly inspiring.

nensondubois

I finally dumped the Tetris 2 unused songs! Expect them to be at snesmusic.org soon.

You can find the 2140-2143 SNES registers at 0x1F4-0x1F7 in the .SPC files, and they are referenced as $F4-$F7 internally to the SPC. SNES9X Debugger has these in ARAM, at the internal address locations.

Nightstar699

Looked for some NES games. I was thinking of starting to collect them.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

famiac

Cleaned out my PM box, i had 116, i now have 14 (i need them as reminders) i had to go through all of them!

nintendodork

You could've just checked "select all", and then unchecked the ones you wanted to keep.  It would've been a bit easier.

ericj

Watched this---guy launching an anvil 200 feet in the air with gunpowder.  8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhQ4dE_RGnQ

nintendodork

Made an account on Fmylife.com

Nice video, ericj.  I expected the anvil to do something more than just..plop..to the ground when it came back down.

manuel