March 29, 2024, 05:52:26 am

Last thing you did

Started by nintendodork, March 01, 2009, 07:53:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

FamicomFreak

I wuv frogs!! That pic is awesome! Anyways, I just finished posting more stuff to sale on ebay. Now, to update Famicom Guide ^_^
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

Jedi Master Baiter

security16

Slept for for about 2 hours sleep deprivation is making me a little bit crazy

UglyJoe

Got outbid on a CIB Spartan X.  I accidentally threw in a bid this morning mistaking it for a CIB Kung-Fu, so I'm pretty glad I was outbid so quickly ;D

nintendodork

Pulled an all-nighter and finished my 9-page paper for my composition and research class over the symbolism and themes in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest by Ken Kesey, and then proceeded to go to school, fueled by three 5-hour energies.  I feel like I'm high on ditchweed.  This blows.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Jedi Master Baiter

Quote from: nintendodork on December 19, 2011, 08:38:07 am
Pulled an all-nighter

Good times. :D

Wait, that was only two weeks ago for me. :o

Word of advice: Going to sleep at 9 PM & then waking up at 1 AM is not the same as going to sleep at midnight & waking up at 4! Trust me on this one. ;) Especially followed by staying up 23 hours afterward.

son_ov_hades

Quote from: nintendodork on December 19, 2011, 08:38:07 am
Pulled an all-nighter and finished my 9-page paper for my composition and research class over the symbolism and themes in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest by Ken Kesey, and then proceeded to go to school, fueled by three 5-hour energies.  I feel like I'm high on ditchweed.  This blows.

I did that sooo many times in college. You're in for some good times!  :P

nintendodork

December 19, 2011, 11:59:38 am #2123 Last Edit: December 20, 2011, 12:20:31 am by nintendodork
Quote from: Jedi QuestMaster on December 19, 2011, 10:10:55 amGoing to sleep at 9 PM & then waking up at 1 AM is not the same as going to sleep at midnight & waking up at 4! Trust me on this one. ;)
I've done both of these, and in my experience, I've found them to be close to the same, although I prefer the second one.  Once I'm up, I can stay up for however long I need.  I could easily pull another all-nighter tonight if I had to, but I don't, so I'm actually going to sleep. :P

The five hour energies have already worn off.  I didn't crash or anything, but I'm no longer jittery. I just feel like I do around this time every day now. :D

EDIT: I fell asleep at 7PM and now it's 2AM.  I was really tired but had work to do for finals...so I guess I'm going to be awake until I get it done (which will probably be when school starts. :P)
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

nensondubois

Not sure if anyone knows because of the paid media blackout, but SOPA and IP Protect ACT are dangerous pieces of legislation that if passed would censor and break the internet. We need to keep fighting this and bring the entertainment industry down for this! :fire: :link: :bub: :diskkun:

petik1

I'm well aware of them. How about NDAA?

Parodius Duh

just came back from my work Christmas party

ericj

Played some Mario Kart Wii on my newly-acquired 73" HDTV.  :)

son_ov_hades

Sat around and did nothing, and got paid for it.

petik1

Quote from: ericj on December 22, 2011, 06:35:56 pm
Played some Mario Kart Wii on my newly-acquired 73" HDTV.  :)

Your TV is a wall?