March 29, 2024, 05:00:04 am

Last thing you did

Started by nintendodork, March 01, 2009, 07:53:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ericj

Quote from: petik1 on December 23, 2011, 12:38:11 pm
Your TV is a wall?

Pretty much. Much better than the 57" I replaced.

Parodius Duh

recorded some very old 8mm family recordings on to a dvd for my Grandmother for Christmas  :D

Jedi Master Baiter

Oh my God.

I went into the bathroom to find the toilet bubbling & shitty water flooding into the shower! :o

My freakin little brother clogged the drains through one of the toilets really bad. >:(

It was like a horror movie.

petik1

My sister tried to flush an N64 controller once.

Jedi Master Baiter

This isn't funny guys. I'm not going to be able to take a shower or do other things for at least a day.

I'm glad I went to the bathroom in the morning before it got flooded. For the next few days I'm not eating anything!

nintendodork

Quote from: Jedi QuestMaster on December 27, 2011, 11:08:12 pm
For the next few days I'm not eating anything!
That doesn't mean you won't have to go to the bathroom. :P
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Jedi Master Baiter

petik1

There isn't a gas station near you where you can take a crap and steal some food?

UglyJoe

Honestly, the first thing I thought of when I read this this morning was that scene from Dogma...

Spoiler
[close]

Hope your plumbing issues get squared away soon :-\

Jedi Master Baiter

We only have 7-11's near here, & both of them don't have a public restroom. :(

The next best thing is the Jack in the Box. I can go there while it's open & steal some hot sauce packets while I'm at it.

nintendodork

Went out and bought an iTunes card for the first time in several years just so I could get a high-quality download of Cortex's Tropeau Bleu album, since Mediafire only has a shitty vinyl rip that's been passed around for ages.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Jedi Master Baiter

Oh wow - can't believe I haven't said this yet, but out plumbing's been fixed since New Year's. :)

Or should I say... :bomb: <-dropping these

ericj

I made a RS232 cable so I could update the firmware in my video processor/scaler. Now I can play my consoles in 480P or 1080I--the Famicom looks awesome in 480P and the Wii looks great in 1080I on my 73" tv.  ;D

Jedi Master Baiter

Printed a sticker for my Final Fantasy II repro. ;D

FamicomFreak

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com