March 28, 2024, 05:42:10 pm

Last thing you did

Started by nintendodork, March 01, 2009, 07:53:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

UglyJoe

Setup a VPN so I can use this public wi-fi.

Also, I got married ;D

manuel

Quote from: UglyJoe on April 16, 2012, 08:15:40 pm
Also, I got married ;D

Congrats!  ;D
Traveling anywhere for your honeymoon?

UglyJoe

Quote from: manuel on April 16, 2012, 09:59:33 pm
Traveling anywhere for your honeymoon?

Rented an apartment in North Carolina for the week.  It's nowhere special -- we just wanted to get away for a bit.

Quote from: 80sFREAK on April 16, 2012, 09:21:23 pm
???

The wifi at this apartment is provided by the city, and doesn't use any kind of encryption (WEP/WPA/etc).  Had to setup a VPN so that my data would be encrypted before being sent out over the public network.

I just brewed some tea that we bought yesterday.  Used too much water.  Diluted tea :P

manuel

Called a mechanic because of my broken car battery.

jpx72

Also, I got married ;D

CONGRATS ! And best wishes!

on topic: Just identified a crazy coordinate system of an old military map and transfered to google earth.. Am I good or what, :D

manuel

security16

Had my husband bitch about everyone thinking he's an ass for going through my facebook and reading one of my private conversations with a close male friend and then starting a massive shitstorm over it. Oh and i put my son's blankies in the dryer poor lil guy puked all over his bed this morning  and i made a cup of cleaning tea!

Congrats on the marriage UglyJoe  :D :D

manuel

Paid the mechanic.
He only asked 500 Yen for the work, but he choose a f*ing expensive car battery for 9000 Yen.  :o I hope this lasts longer than the old one.  :'(

manuel

Yeah... but that mechanic is always there when you need him and he even lent us a car/truck for free sometimes, so that's okay.
I also think the battery itself is very good.

UglyJoe

Dug through a couple shelves of miscellaneous Japanese (and Chinese and Korean) books in the back corner of a book store.  Didn't find anything Famicom-related, though.  The only game-related book I could find was a strategy guide for King of Fighters '99 :P

Kiddo

Also, I got married ;D

:star: Congratulations! :star:

On topic: Read old newspapers from 1953.

son_ov_hades

Read volume 1 of The Walking Dead comic. The tv show was better, I guess I'll have to keeping reading to compare it to season 2.

petik1

Found out New Play Control Pikmin 2 is coming to America  :pacman:

security16

Made a cup of tea and gave my pussy a nice rub

petik1

Well... that's, uh.... fantastic.