March 29, 2024, 01:56:55 am

Last thing you did

Started by nintendodork, March 01, 2009, 07:53:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ulera

Woke up, decided that it wasn't worth it so now I'm going back to bed.

egg_sanwich

Invited a Japanese friend over to play Ice Hockey on my Sharp Twin. He was super stoked. Until I crushed him with Team Canada  ;D

RainLink

Halloween is Wednesday so I had a bowl of cereal; I mixed Count Chocula, Frakenberry, and Boo Berry all in one bowl.
"Consider your origins: You were not made to live as brutes, but to follow virtue and knowledge." - Dante Alighieri

petik1

Just retired my Wii. I'm making room for when my Wii U arrives, thanks to Satoshi Matrix  ;D

manuel

Quote from: petik1 on October 30, 2012, 11:08:11 am
Just retired my Wii. I'm making room for when my Wii U arrives, thanks to Satoshi Matrix  ;D

So he bought your Wii?
If so, that's odd... He never had the money to pay for the items I bought for him...   :upsetroll:

Jedi Master Baiter

Taking a web design class right now. Our assignment was to "critique" a web site. I did Digitpress:

http://myweb.csuchico.edu/~jcalderon16/cdes222/project3/index.html

Could've spent more time on it. :upsetroll:

Maybe I should send them this? ;D

petik1

Quote from: manuel on October 30, 2012, 09:47:53 pm
So he bought your Wii?
If so, that's odd... He never had the money to pay for the items I bought for him...   :upsetroll:

I read about that... No, I just shelved it. Anyway, I actually didn't preorder it. Future Shop wouldn't take my debit card, and I decided I might as well wait until I can get a Deluxe model in my Walmart.

manuel

I see...
I still have my Wii connected.
My son plays Mario Galaxy 1, 2, NSMBWii and Kirby's Epic Yarn nearly every day.

nintendodork

Wait, so what did S_M do then? :P
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

famifan

ordered canned silkworm pupa from korea

manuel

↑Had to google that... *now backing out of thread...*

manuel

I just downloaded the new Animal Crossing.  :)

Epic_Lotus

I moved all my food out of my refrigerator into another apartment's fridge because they're shutting the power off in my building all day to do maintenance.  5 trips back and forth across the street, plus trips up and down two flights of stairs.  Joy!

DerZocker

petik1

November 12, 2012, 10:47:57 am #2339 Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 10:54:39 am by petik1
Quote from: nintendodork on October 31, 2012, 08:32:37 pm
Wait, so what did S_M do then? :P

He was supposed to be a middle man. FS wouldn't ship internationally. Considering they wouldn't take my debit card either, I just said screw it.

On topic: I bought a black Wii U branded remote. Apparently, not all of them have the sync button on the outside. Damnit, Nintendo! I want variety! Also, Nintendo used the stickiest fucking adhesive on Earth.You can't open the thing without ruining the top. And don't accidentally brush the manual against it.