April 19, 2024, 11:13:56 pm

Last thing you did

Started by nintendodork, March 01, 2009, 07:53:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nintendodork

Got back from my school band concert.

I'm the only bari sax...no one can hear me :(
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

LocalToast

Neglecting to study when I could be looking up Famicom stuff... this has been an issue every since I found this forum. I think my internal hype will decrease over time, however.

133MHz

Quote from: LocalToast on April 20, 2009, 08:59:39 pm
I think my internal hype will decrease over time, however.

Either that or it'll slowly settle to a fixed value.

nintendodork

I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

LocalToast

Quote from: nintendodork on April 23, 2009, 01:29:54 pm
Buried my cat :'(

Sorry to hear that, that's tough. One of our cats passed away a while ago, and it's not easy. :-\

nintendodork

Finished my PowerPoint on Dian Fossey.

japanfreak

Played SMW with my friend. It was fun! ;D

LocalToast

100 pushups
100 situps/crunches
5 suicides

All because our P.E. teacher got pissed about nothing.... tomorrow we get to run a mile!

UglyJoe

Wow, you can do 100 pushups?  Congrats on that.

nurd

We had to run a mile twice each year in Middle School for no reason.

I rebelled by walking.

Average time was about 8 minutes for the people who ran. I got 23 minutes walking, with occasional sitting and walking in the opposite direction.

nintendodork

lol, we have to do that now...we ran a mile last time I had P.E, but I walked...I think my time was like 13 minutes or something.  I can't believe how serious some kids take it...the first kid to finish ran a mile in about 2 1/2 minutes

Rogles

:O Nine for me. I just jogged the first quarter, and pretty much walked the rest.

Also, I posted some Twilight Fan fiction on Facebook. Tell me what you think!

Edward Cullen walked into the lair of the Vampire Pimps. "My name is Edward Cullen," he said. "and I am here to take it to the limit." The Vampire Pimps laughed. "Yeah, the limit! ...Of your abilities... Because... You'll be dead." Edward drew his triple samurai swords, one in each hand, and one clenched between his butt cheeks. Within seconds, all of the Vampire Pimps were dead. Edward ran over to Bella. "Oh Edward, you saved me!" she said. Edward simply smiled. Then knocked her out with a sledgehammer. Then plunged a crazy straw into her jugular and drank gleefully.
-------------------

Edward Cullen turned to face Darth Vader. "My name is Edward Cullen", he said, "And I am here to take it to the limit." Vader screamed in agony. "Yeah, the limit! ...Of your mother." "I DON'T HAVE A MOTHER, YOU WEENIS! I'M A VAMPIRE, LIKE LUKE!" "Enough," said Vader, drawing his lightsaber. Edward threw up. "You're just forgetting one thing," he said, extending his triple lightsaber claws on each hand. "Well, two. Er, three on each hand. So technically, six things." Edward fought Vader to a standstill before making him eat his own necktie. Edward slowly removed Vader's helmet, revealing the scarred, dessicated face below. "I...Love you." They kissed.
------------------
( ยด_ゝ`)

Blue Protoman

I had to run a mile the other day.  If we didn't finish in under 12 minutes, we'd have to do it again on Tuesday.  Thankfully, I passed with a time of 11:49.

I nearly collapsed out there.  I was not born to run.  :(
BP's Domain
Visit my site today!
http://bpsdomain.b1.jcink.com/

ericj

I run a little over a mile and a half to warm up before I hit the weights every time I workout (9+ MPH for 10 minutes), hit the weights for about 45-60 minutes, and then usually run another 10 minutes before I'm done. Y'all need to exercise more.  ;)

Blue Protoman

Some of us don't drink Chuck Norris's pee, you know.
BP's Domain
Visit my site today!
http://bpsdomain.b1.jcink.com/