March 28, 2024, 10:57:27 pm

Last thing you did

Started by nintendodork, March 01, 2009, 07:53:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

son_ov_hades

Rogles

Added a new Twilight Fan Fiction to my facebook notes. nintendodork, you may want  to check it out... XD
( ´_ゝ`)

nintendodork

I did, they're frickin' hilarious! XD

I have one question, though.  Why do you tag people in the notes..if they have nothing to do with the story?  Unless they do serve some kind of purpose that I'm not comprehending...which means...I'm stupid! D:
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

LocalToast

Read an article about Nintendo's past history with online communications on consoles. Makes me want to buy some old, useless console network add-ons just out of respect to Yamauchi's visions. :P

Rogles

Just to give them a link to it.
( ´_ゝ`)

turbo D

FC HVC-001 HC4593710 CPU-GPM-02 1989
FDS HVC-022 D1072158 FD7201P 6602 + new belt!
My FF setup!

nintendodork

Quote from: Rogles on May 05, 2009, 04:11:10 pm
Oh, ok. :)

The last thing I did was help my mom carry in some groceries...and before that I played Gmod for awhile (kekekek)
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

LocalToast

Quote from: nintendodork on May 05, 2009, 04:31:34 pm
Quote from: Rogles on May 05, 2009, 04:11:10 pm
Oh, ok. :)

The last thing I did was help my mom carry in some groceries...and before that I played Gmod for awhile (kekekek)

So do you and Rogles have Steam accounts? If so, add "AparoidX" to your list. I am frequently on and wouldn't mind playing something together. (Even if you don't have many games, I like to have friends :D)

Anyway, the last thing I did was some homework. I'm taking a break and going at it again later. Maybe. ::)

nintendodork

Rogles doesn't have Steam ;)

But I'm not sure if I can safely go online....*ahem*

LocalToast

Quote from: nintendodork on May 05, 2009, 05:54:35 pm
Rogles doesn't have Steam ;)

But I'm not sure if I can safely go online....*ahem*

Oh. Oh yeah. Right. *cough*  ::)

Blue Protoman

BP's Domain
Visit my site today!
http://bpsdomain.b1.jcink.com/

LocalToast

nintendodork

:facepalm: I don't think you should post things like that... I didn't buy any of it, and Valve/creators of Steam are really anal about that kind of thing

Blue Protoman

What is Gmod, anyway?  I've heard the name once.
BP's Domain
Visit my site today!
http://bpsdomain.b1.jcink.com/

LocalToast

Quote from: Blue Protoman on May 05, 2009, 06:37:47 pm
What is Gmod, anyway?  I've heard the name once.

Garry's Mod. It's basically a sandbox game based on Half-Life 2 that lets you do all sorts of crazy stuff. People use it all the time for machinima, and for a good reason. You can build pretty much anything, pose character models/faces, and mess with physics.